3.1

Date Night Night
-Courtney-

We were partway into our third movie, Olivia had fallen asleep with her head on my arm, since we were laying down.
I had one arm wrapped around her, and another I had holding her hand as she blissfully slept.
I would have turned off the movie but I didn't want to wake Olivia.

I was on the verge of sleep when her phone went off, again.

I sighed, letting Olivia's go and grabbing her phone, it was initially to put it on silent but the messages on the lock screen caught my attention.

'Olivia. I swear to god'
'Olivia, answer me'
'Hello'
'I told you to stay away from her!'
'You better not be wit Courtney'

I rolled my eyes deeply before putting her phone down.

Has he really told her to stay away from me?
And she has been going against him.
I wonder how long for.

I glanced to Olivia, brushing her hair from her soft, lily cheeks.
I really do care about her, but I don't want her to go through hell for me..

I gently hiss her forehead, watching her stir.
She smiled, bringing her hand up to my neck and gently caressing me with her thumb.
I held back the urge to laugh, given how cute she was being.

I stopped and thought to myself, Liv had been complaining for weeks about how we hadn't been anything 'serious' so I figured tomorrow night I'd make somethings special just to prove to her that I did want to be with her.

I closed my eyes and gently held her as I drifted off to sleep

---

I woke up, hearing my bathroom door closing.
I opened my eyes, seeing Olivia was no longer beside me

She must be in the shower.
I stretched, sitting up.
It was a gorgeous morning and even prettier since I knew I didn't have work today.

I smiled, looking around my somewhat messy apartment, mentally panning what surprise I'd have in store for when Olivia gets home from work.
It was going to be perfect.

I was suddenly torn from my thoughts.

Olivia's phone began to ring.
I sighed, picking it up and reading an unsaved number.
I glanced up to the bathroom, seeing she must not be able to hear he phone ringing.
I let it go to voicemail, and it did, But they also left a text.

Curious, i raised an eyebrow and as I began to read I felt my heart drop.

"Hey, Olivia.. It's James. We need to talk"

I put the phone down and laid back down, this wasn't good..
But she won't go meet him,.
Will she?
No..

Some time went by and she got out of the shower, a towel wrapped around her body and another being used to dry her hair.
She was so beautiful,

"Hey, do you think I can get a spare key to you apartment? Just Incase its late or you're out of town and I left something here?" She questioned as she came over and sat beside me.

I gently pressed my hand to her cheek and looked her in the eye.
"No," I smiled.
"I'll never lock my doors as long as I want you in my life." I smiled.

"And if we argue or even hate each other.?"

"Baby, you're always welcome here.. No matter what happens I want you in my life, I want you to be with me, there fore no day will go by with that door locked." I hummed.
A gently smile crossed her lips as she looked down at me.

"...Really?" She questioned.

I leant toward her, being inches from her face.
"Cross my heart." I smiled before gently kissing her.
She is my hope, my only exception.