7.5

-Courtney-

We all sat around in the living room, most of us on the floor since my couches weren't meant to seat 15 odd people.

Olivia was smiling and laughing as she spoke to everyone, she was indescribable.

Her face lit up and she seemed so content, so happy.
Reminding me what made me fall for her that very first day I met her.

She way her hair swayed and gently brushed past her cheeks, the way her smile can brighten a whole room..

It made me think..

I wanted her in my life forever.
I'd never have bought to put this much time and effort into a single soul before I met her.

I continued to watch her, smiling.
She's gorgeous and I'm so madly in love with her.

-

It got late, fast so everyone left and I got to thinking.
I knew what I was going to do and where.
I cut close to my perfect night and I decided sooner than later.

I book an expensive table at her favourite restaurant and bought everything I needed.

I'm going to make sure she has the best night of her life.

"Hey baby." She hummed walking over to me.

"Mm?"

"Come to bed?"

"I'm not tired." I muttered.

"I'm not either, I just want to lay beside you until I fall asleep." He hummed as she gently kissed my forehead.

I took off my glasses and dropped my pen as her fingers slowly intertwined with mine as she led me to our room.

She was in her pyjamas and I was still in my clothes from today.
I laid beside her, the two of us facing one another.

I couldn't help but smile as she closed her eyes.
The mere thought of knowing ill see her open them in the morning was pure.

"I love you." I whispered as I scooted closer to her, wrapping my arms around her chest as she wrapped hers around my back.

"I love you too.." she whispered.

I listened to her heart beat, how it slightly picked up when she said she loved me.

I closed my eyes, listening as her heartbeat slowly reverted back to normal, and i fell asleep.