7.3

Oh no uh oh.
-Courtney-

I gasped as Olivia finished the sentence.

"He beat my cousin and his daughter?" I asked, a hint of anger in my tone.

Olivia sighed, nodding as she began dialling the police.

"Oh my god. I'll kill him." I shook my head.
I knew it was Noah, when he's off his meds he goes psycho...
But psycho enough to beat a child..?

Olivia began biting her nails as tears flooded to her eyes.

"Uh, hello." Her voice croaked as she tried not to cry.

"Yeah uh.. I think my ex husband is after me.. he beat up my girlfriends cousin and- and daughter and." She began to muttered as tears slowly rolled down her cheeks.

I wrapped my arms around her, knowing this whole fiasco will end terribly.. I'm just hoping it ends for Noah.

"Yeah" she sniffed.
"I'm scared I- I don't know what to do." She whimpered as she began to shake.

I curled her hand up in mine as I rested my head on her shoulder.

I met my thoughts consume me as I did, and I realised that.. I'd give my life for her.
I don't know if she knows this, I hope she does.
But I love her..
I want to spend forever with her..

"Yeah, both of them were in Florida, I'm in LA.."
"No, he's coming to LA, he knows I'm here."
"No. no please, please he's going to kill us." She pleaded before pulling the phone away.

I looked at her stumped expression, wiping tears from her cheeks as she stared at me.

"T- they can't do anything.. u-unless he's here in LA..."
i pressed my forehead against hers, watching her tears fall to her lap.
"H-he might hurt us.. hurt you."

"I don't care. He can hurt me as much as he wants." I muttered as we stayed in the same position.
"I'll go through years of hell if it means spending a little time like this with you... I don't mind"

She began to sob as she shook her head, parting our litter forehead hug.
"No. I I can't let you." She continued.

"I waited years for you Olivia Sui. I can wait a little longer" I smiled as I gently pecked her lips.

She wiped the tears from her cheeks as she sighed.
"I'm not letting this happen." She shook her head.

"Then don't. We can stay together and fight him together.." I smiled, trying to bring the mood up.

"B-b..." she stammered.

"Olivia, I love you." I stated.
She stared into my eyes, as if she was hearing me say it for the first time..

"I- I love you too.. that's why I don't want to lose you.."