Decision

(DAYU)

"I really didn't see you coming!" I argued as I follow Qing inside the Crown Prince Pavilion to his private room. "I really didn't!" I insisted to Lao.

"Liar!" Qing, still looking wet and mad, shouted as he open a cabinet and snatch a towel from there to dry himself.

I can't believe him. Why is he mad at me? I didn't do what he is accusing me of!

"I didn't push you! Wang Qing..."

"Prince Wang Qing!" He said as he gave me a cold glare.

I snorted a laugh. I can't help myself as I remembered how he looks while standing on that lake surrounded by lily pods and flowering water lilies.

Qing looked incredulous, "Laughing? Are you really laughing?"

"No..." I shook my head even as I mightily smothered my laughter. "No!" Then I laugh out loud. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry Qing...Crown Prince Qing... ha ha ha... Crown Prince...ha ha ha..."

I turn to Lao who gave me pained look as I continue to laugh, "But he looked so funny!" I defended myself from Lao who shook his head.

Qing threw the towel in my face and I was just done. I laughed until my legs gave up that made me sat on Qing's bed. I even lay down and continued laughing.

"He tried to kill me," I heard Qing said to Lao and that just prompted me to laugh some more. "No he did not!" Lao replied strongly.

"He did!" Qing insisted. "I swear, if I am not aware of the fact that I am the one that took him here, I will think that he came here in the Palace to assassinate me. Look at the evidences Lao, first he tried to shame me to death by hiding under the table, then he tried to get us both dead in a road accident, he then tried twisting my arm off and now...now...he tried to drown me! He is killing me Lao!"

"Ha ha ha ha..." I was literally rolling on the bed while laughing. "Enough! Stop making me laugh..." I beg them while laughing and holding my tummy. Tears had also formed in my eyes.

"Let me kill him," Qing said and I scrambled to the headboard of the bed when I saw him coming at me. Lao stopped him by hugging Qing from behind but then he let him go too, instantly. "Ugh Qing! Now I am wet too!" Lao looked disgusted when he got wet.

That got me laughing again. The look on their faces...Qing looks stormy while Lao is grimacing. I pound my palm on the wall cause I really can't take it anymore.

They are so funny.

"My Prince," Lao equipped patiently. "You will not kill your Consort to be. That is...just no. Dayu! Stop laughing already! I don't see anything funny about this situation!" Lao came to me to hold my shoulder and shake me.

"Okay...okay!" I raise both my palms and Lao let me go. I snickered and sniffed to sober up. When I feel composed enough, I smile at Qing. "I'm sorry, but I swear on my grandfather's name and grave, I didn't mean to push you and..." Laughter escaped my lips before I can stop them. "And made you...fly backward...then splash...ha ha ha..." I laid on the bed again and pound on it while laughing.

But it's really funny, watching Qing flailed backward on the lake.

"Kill him," Lao sighed to Qing. "Then kill me too. This is all my fault. Everything is my fault...I deserve death for reuniting all of us together again."