11- Options

The Runaways

Chapter Eleven
Options

I had the option, really, Arthur had now left me alone in the room and my stuff was still there, but thinking of it, if I only took my money, I could be alright for a while. But if what he said was true, leaving would mean that I don't trust them all and that I never even liked them. Then after that, would they chase after me, even if I ran forever, or would they leave me to rot on the streets.

I grabbed my iPod and put my headphones in my ears, I clicked on my playlist and hit shuffle, this was going to be a long night. And soon, I would be in London with Arthur.

My dog walked over beside me on the bed and plopped down, she fell asleep right beside me. A smile grew on my face. I remembered back to the first day when I actually did it. I ran away, no matter the outcome now, I can say to myself, "I did it." Even if I am to be caught and taken back, "I tried it." Not to mention I had made the best and most interesting friends. And maybe it was some sort of joke they all told each other to say when I arrived, I mean, there's no way that they're not human. Sure they are all different from each other, and sure they can all speak the language of the country name they call each other, but for them to actually be the real nations of the world as people would be impossible... Right?

I closed my eyes and smiled, when I wake tomorrow, it will be different and I'll make sure I can do everything in my power to make them all happy, to make it so that it doesn't feel like they're doing all the hard work and keeping me out of trouble while I'm the freeloader, even if I am, I don't want to seem it. I turned my iPod back on and set an alarm for five in the morning, since Arthur usually wakes as six. I wanted to be the first to wake up so that I could make everyone breakfast. As small as a favour it would be, at least it's something.

I kissed my dog on her head, "Goodnight (dog), tomorrow is going to be a great day."

-----------------------------------------------

You guys, I can feel it... My thumbs, they have muscles for typing so much and stuff.

Alright, so I know this wasn't at all my best chapter because it's mostly internal conflict and 'you' are just talking to yourself in your room alone... With a dog. The next chapter will totally have a little more action you silly little freeloader XD

Whale, don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe to me! :D