20- Memories Of The Past

The Runaways

Chapter 20
Memories Of The Past

- Arthur's POV -

"Say, you're late." I stated as I looked up at Spain. "I know, it's just that we met someone along the way and we all talked and it was great! But why didn't you get Romano a ticket to come in too?" He asked.

"Because" I began, "This meeting doesn't involve Southern Italy. It involves Spain and England so stop complaining." I spoke.

He exhaled and sat down in the seat in front of me. "What has you so pissy, hermano (brother)?" He asked.

I thought back to _____ but why was this making me frustrated? It shouldn't but I really just wanted to get back to America to look for her, I mean, how far could she possible have gotten in a week?

"N-Nothing. Let's just get this meeting started." I said.

"But, we have to wait for your queen and my king..." He stated.

It then occured to me, I wasn't really paying attention to anything because I was really worried. I turned towards Spain, "Who is this person that you met earlier?"

"Just a girl, she was lost over in-" he began but I repeated myself again, this time a bit more sternly.

"Who is this girl you met earlier?"

- Back To Your POV! -

"Wait so you actually hid a random tomato everywhere you could think of in Toni's house?" I laughed.

Lovino nodded as stopped laughing momentarily to speak, "He pranked me on that stupid day that idiot America told us to prank each other. April Fools Day by telling me that he was leaving so for the entire month after that, I hid random tomatos everywhere that he would never expect until it got to a point where he just collapsed and started crying!"

"Oh man, I mean, the worst I could ever manage to pull off back home was to hide in the corners and jump out when someone was walking by to scare them." I said. We continued laughing for a while until we then felt the ride stop and shake...

"What the hell?" He shouted angrily as he stood up from his seat and looked down. I did so too.

"Can you see anything?" I asked. He shook his head, "only the police cars over there."

"P-Police?" I asked worriedly as I focused my eyes down below. Faintly, could I see the lights on top of the cars go from red to blue. I gulped but continued staring, "What do you think they're doing?" I asked.

"I don't know..." He said slowly.

Before we knew it, we were half way down and the ride kept sopping every now and then. We could see closer now and the police were stopping the Ferris wheel to look inside of each one. There were still many that have been unchecked but this was making me nervous. Surely they weren't looking for me though, right? What's the harm in stealing a car after all? Oh. And to big a gas station...

"Shit." Lovino said as we were lowered again. I looked over at him. He looked just as nervous as I felt. The difference was, that I knew how to hide it.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"They're there..." He said.

---

"So let me get this straight. You stopped this entire ride just to get Lovino and I down?" I asked angrily with my hands on my hips.

Arthur glared at me, "You. Ran. Away. From HOME!" He repeated again.

"So? You left me! You promised you would be there for me and you left me!" I responded.

"Well, I had to. I also said I would be back in a bloody week after I was done with everything!" He shouted.