25- Dinner

The Runaways

Chapter 25
Dinner

- Alfred's POV -

I was going to ride window seat but Russia said he wanted it so Belarus and I ended up playing rock paper scissors to see who was going to sit window seat but while we were playing, Russia sat there anyways. So I ended up sitting behind him in another window seat. Which sucks because it's my jet anyways and I wanted to sit in the front.

Switzerland on the other hand, sat way far away from all of us and talked to his sis, Liechtenstein the whole ride to England.

For a while, Germany and I talked but then I accidentally said that he was very Germanly and he left me to sit in front of Switzerland to read a book.

It was a long hour, maybe even more than an hour but it was acceptable. Belarus and I began to talk about the meaning of life after Russia took a nap and that got pretty intense.

"Isn't it to fulfil the little time you have with happiness for yourself by getting what you want and when you want?" Belarus asked.

"I thought it was more of a superhero lifestyle where you have to live to help others." I said.

"But then what if you don't want to be a hero? What if you'd rather want to be a villain or assassin. In that case, you want to live your life to the fullest but doing what you're best at. Killing!" She said with a smirk.

I shivered, "Yeah, I guess that can be true. After all, with people being different and all, everyone has their own path. That's why all the paths put together make everything so much easier!" I said.

"Yeah, and here we are stuck with the leader paths..." She said slowly.

"N-No, I mean, even if we live forever, that's why we can change our paths and all, right? Like, I have the hero's path for sure!" I exclaimed.

She raised a brow, "Right. Well, I suppose there's truth to this. After all, some of us have chosen the mage's path and even the magic path."

I squinted, "Aren't mages and magicians the same though?"

Belarus only glared at me, "No." She said simply.

"Aw man! That reminds me, I should've put that Norway on this team too! His magic skills are pretty kick ass!" I exclaimed. Belarus nodded, "And what about Lithuania?" I shrugged but then she hit my stomach, "He's not that weak." She said as I internally cried.

"Who else is Team A material?" I forced myself to ask as I tried rubbing away the pain from my stomach.

"France?" She said questionably.

"Nah, he'd surrender before he even knew what it was we were up against."

"Canada?"

"Who?"

She facepalmed.

"Mr. Jones." Called the human attendant with a smile as she walked towards me on the path. "Yes?" I asked in my most professional voice. "We will be arriving in about ten minutes." She said gently before walking away again. "Why, thank you!" I responded, yet again, very professional.

"So this is England, huh?" Switzerland asked from the back.

"Yep!" I shouted.

Quickly, practically immediately, Switzerland responded with, "This is stupid."

"Yep!" I shouted again.

---

The taxi ride was long, boring, and freakin scary! DO THEY KNOW THEY'RE DRIVING ON THE WRONG SIDE???