38- Plan Hero!

The Runaways

Chapter 38

Plan Hero!

"Alright dudes, so it all settled right?" America cheered as he wrapped a blue necklace around Italy's neck. He and Romano held hands so that they could teleport together when they came back.

"Yeah. I fucking get the damn idea, but why the hell are we fucking dressed like goddamn stereotypical plumbers, bastardo?" Romano glared.

America laughed as Spain admitted, "Come on, you two look so cute, who wouldn't want to come with you guy dressed like that?" Italy waved goodbye at Germany, who wondered of all people here, why are they sending Italy and Romano to the past to bring _____ back?

"Whatever, just remember how she looks and make sure it's her when you get her." Germany said.

Italy and Romano nodded. They held hands and pressed down on the necklace. Then just like that, they were gone and back.

Let's go in further to see this from their experience!

--- Italy and Romano's story, Third Person POV ---

The time was set correctly, year and all.

October 29, 1699... The day that _____ would have died.

Thanks to the corporation of everyone, the date was settled and off they were to go... But it wasn't just their help on their own. They did begin to receive strange letters from an anonymous character about when and where she will be. After all, not every one forgets.

Italy pressed down on the nek lace and held onto his brothers hand tightly as they dissolved from the point in time which they once stood as they traveled back to the year 1699... Or at least that was the intended plan.

Italy accidentally moved the year for more than two centuries ahead of the desired one. And ended up where your tale begun~

"Look Romano, she's right there!" Italy laughed as he pointed through the window.

Romano squinted to see... You.

The sun was shinning in through the window but only you seemed to be bothered by it, after all, only you had traveled through time and a in a way, space for so long. Remember it or not.

"Let's get her then." Romano said.

"Agh! Wait!" Italy cried.

"What the fuck do you fucking want?" Romano hissed.

"What if she doesn't remember us?" Italy cried on, "And I don't know what to say when we go in! And ehh are you so mad?"

Romano sighed as he responded to two of the three questions, "Fuck it and I'm mad because it's that time of the month again."

Italy's eyes opened, "What do you mean, Roma?"

"Nothing, fuck you. Let's go." He frowned.

They opened the door to have eyes turn towards them as if they had just murdered a man. When obviously they didn't. They just burned down a house in an alternate dimension that is in fact, this one. And they did it for a good cause.

'What do I say?? Romano!! Say something first!!!' Italy cried internally.

'The fuck am I carrying a plunger for?' Romano asked himself.

At last, Italy smiled and happy asked the teacher in a thick Italian accent, "Ciao! We're looking for-a... _____ _____! Is she here?"

The teacher frowned as a few students looked at _______, forcing her to pay attention. She looked back at the men. Italy smiled at her kindly, "Ciao, _____! We need-a you to come with us!"