18- Wander

The Runaways

Chapter 18

Wanders

I really didn't feel like I was getting anywhere, I was still as lost as I had ever been. It was a bit overwhealming, not to mention that everyone was driving on the wrong side of the road!

Then it struck me. Who was Arthur to meet the Queen of England herself?

I sighed desperately and began skipping down the road, maybe I would get lucky and see the big clock... What was it called again? Oh right, Big Ben.

After some time, instead of panicking I thought that I should at least slow down and relax, maybe eat... If I had any money! What kind of currency is this?

"No! I don't need your American money! It's four pounds for this drink!" The woman shouted angrier than the last three times he's said it to me. I rolled my eyes, frustrated and continued trying to make my way to London. That's where the Queen is, right? I really should ask for directions...

"Ughm. Pardon me, sir." I said shyly as I tapped on some mans shoulder. "Huh?" He asked as he turned around, "Do you know were London is from here?" I asked. As I stared at him, he began sweating nervously, "N-N-No hablo inglés (I don't speak English)!" I narrowed my eyes at the brunette with his green eyes, "Are you sure...?" I asked a little side-tracked. I could have sworn that I had seen him at least once back in Virginia with some other guy.

"Spain, you bastard, I thought about getting some food to eat from here, but I don't think I would like to end my life yet... But I got you a scone!" He said as he held a scone out to... Spain?

"N-No, Lovino!" He said nervously. I was obviously oblivious to this 'Lovino' guy since he didn't seem to notice me, or care I was here.

"What the hell, bastard, don't call me by my human name!" He protested. Then he saw me. "shit."

I facepalmed, "You're really countries, sooo... I was actually right about this whole thing... This isn't a dream or hallucination though, is it?" I questioned. Spain shook his head, "No! We were just joking! Hehaha! My name is Antonio Fernandez!" He smiled ackwardly. I squinted, "Sure, Spain. But who... I mean, but what county are you?" I asked as I tuned towards Lovino.

"Southern fucking Italy." He said.

That's it.

Seriously!

"Wait, aren't you that niña from America?" Spain... Antonio asked. I slowly nodded, "How did you get here?" He asked. I smiled awkwardly now, "A boat." He tilted his head as Lovino cut it, "Ugh, cute story, but we have to go or we will be late to sign the papers you bastard." He said to Antonio.

Antonio smiled back at me, "Well, sorry, it has been nice to meet you and everything, but we have to go now, adiós, bonita." He blushed. I frowned, "Where is it?" I asked, "It's in London!"

---------------------------------------

Haha I was typing this chapter and I accidentally hit the "T" instead of the "R" and I wrote:

"The Tunaways"

I laughed my head off XDDD

it was a LOT more funnier at 3 in the morning.

Andyways, remember to vote, subscribe for more, and comment if you wanna see more of someone! :D