45 - Hon

The Runaways

Chapter 45

Hon

We walked down many halls before finally reaching out destination. There were about three beds with people tied to them, but we didn't get close enough to see their faces, not really at least. Two had brown hair and one had blonde hair.

"Wait." I stopped. I turned my head around to look back at the doors we just came through, we heard voices coming from the other side. "Hide." I said. Everyone did as so and moved to the corners of the room just in time as the doors opened.

A guy with black hair entered, beside the blonde scarf guy, "Romano is out cold, sir, so his his brother." The dude with the black hair said. "As for the American, I had to give him medicine so that he would stop fighting and go to sleep." He finished. They stood in front of the three

I looked over at the guy with catepillar brows beside me and asked, "Who are those two? That blonde one said he had a necklace that... helps me?" Brows looked at me slightly before responding, "Right, the necklace. Well, the blonde one is Leonardo, I don't know how he's here, but maybe we will find out this go around. And the one with black hair is Osiris, he works for that guy." I nodded and stared back at the two as they began to leave.

"I just wish they weren't so resistant, I just want to bring my friends back, and my brother." Leonardo said sadly as he frowned at the three. "If I can manage to bring them back, hah, imagaine it. A big family reunion!" He smiled. "I can see Olie go around, offering everyone some of his toxic cupcakes." Osiris gave a slight nod as they continued walking slowly, "I remember what it felt, having a good brother." Osiris opened the door and let Leonardo go through first, "But you kinda do, just that he betrayed me and so he has to pay the price." He began laughing as they left the room.

Brows and I met up with the others in the centre of the room again. "Okay, sorry, but I am going to need some names to continue this." I said as I turned towards Brows. "Ugh, right, my name is England, and thats France, Russia, Germanly *cough* I mean, Germany, and that right there is China."

"Countries." I said, "You are all countries?" I asked, trying to retain my laughter, this was pretty cool.

"Yes. And I'll just tell you everything I know about our situation as best as I can so that you won't have to rely on that damn necklace." England spoke.

Russia, Germanly, sorry... I meant, Germany, and France untied the three guys on the bed, whose names were America, Italy, and Romano. But like Osiris had said, they were out cold, so they had to be carried, meanwhile, England told me about most of the things that happened while I was 'out' in dreamland and whatever.

And to summarise it all, Leonardo had Osiris and Lucas help him send me into the past so that I would die of old age, but his plan failed when he and his 'helpers' ran away and America took the blue time travling watch thing. Then the good guys tried to get me back, but in order to do so, they would need to know the exact day that I would need to be taken back. If they got there too early, they wouldn't have met me, if they got there too late, I would be dead. When they did get the date correct, England went back in time, while risking a certain death, and he brought me back, just in time for Osiris to stab him though, so when we got back to the alpha timeline, England was rushed into surgery and I had to take some medicine, and get my stomach pumped... Apperently most of the food that I ate was NOT well cooked. Anyways, England isn't too sure what happened to me after that or how China even got here. He is not too happy about being here. He misses his panda.

Now, in order for me to find out more, I have to get my red necklace from Leonardo and see what is up.

We walked towards the door, but it opened again, it was just Leonardo though. He must have been talking to Osiris so he didn't exactly notice us, "Yeah, hon, then I'll be all like 'That shirt with those shoes?' and he will totally flip his sh-"