32- YOU'RE FEMALE?!?

The Runways

Chapter 32

YOU'RE FEMALE?!?

After a few... Well, quite a bit of repairs that have to be done on the ship, due to my intrepid behaviour and the fact that I totally kicked ass that day, I was able to convince England onto letting me stay on his ship for a while longer.

"Also, I'm getting that room I had to myself." I said as I walked behind England. "Me and only me will be in that room. No one else or I'll kill them and lay them on your bed." I added. England wasn't really paying attention though, he gazed at the sea as we past through the front of the ship momentarily.

"Now a room all to yourself? That doesn't sound fair though." England said at last.

"But I saved your life" I reminded him, "without me, you'd be hella screwed." I spoke.

"Hella? What's a hella?" He stopped walking to ask me.

I pressed my lips together. Past, right. "It's a Spanish word meaning 'really.'" I lied in hopes he didn't know.

"Hella, huh?" He said before continuing our conversation, "No matter, you found a bowl of soup more important than helping me and my men so if someone else comes aboard, you're sharing the room!" He said not wanting to show emotion on how it has only been day one at sea since we left the island and I have already asked him more than 10 'unreasonable' questions.

Well, those are his words, I find it important to know what I should do in the emergency that we run out of potato soup. Or even worse, if I can't find the bathroom! Come to think of it... I haven't seen a bathroom for a while. Not that I bothered to look for one in the first place. I won't spend too much thought on this though, I'm sure I'll find one on this boat soon!

We were sailing smoothly, there was no ship in sight, or at least not one that was visible, and everyone was finished cleaning the ship so they were going into the dining room to eat, probably fish though. I figured that since my choices aren't very high of survival if I don't eat something, I might as well eat this pirate fish before they run out and begin cooking some weird crap like dolphin soup or even rat soup or before they start drinking their own pee when they get thirsty because they've run out of water (True Pirate Fact).

I walked over to the doors but felt the presence of someone behind me. I turned around to see it was Allistor. He hasn't told me his name yet, but it's pretty obvious since he is England's brother and he seems to be the eldest one.

"Alfred F. Jones." He said. I stopped and turned to face him as he spoke.

"Now, I don't know how you got back on here. But I'll be keeping an eye on ya." He looked into my eyes, I wasn't worried of him hating me or the fact he was going to stalk me, but I was more afraid that he was to find my true gender out. I pressed my lips together and nodded, "Okay, sir." I said.

He sighed and began walking, I walked beside him as we entered the dining room, "Please don't call me 'sir' though, it makes me feel old." I smiled, "Well it's not like you aren't." He must have understood what I meant.

"Don't you dare tell anyone that information or you will regret it, Jones." He hissed.

I didn't stop smiling, "Allistor, is it? If you find the worst in people, you will find it." I walked ahead to go get my food while he stood behind and squinted ever so slightly.

----

Food was okay. But I think I could have done way better. Oh well, if either England and/or Scotland find out who I really am, maybe then I'll make the food around here and be more helpful. Maybe.