35- Familiar

The Runaways

Chapter 35

Familiar

Two days past since I last saw the Captain in that place with that other man. I keep forgetting his name but I feel as if I once knew him... Probably not though.

I was driving the ship since I was being taught by a fellow, Jefferson. He's pretty old and really not that important, but anyways, it's pretty easy, just steering a wheel and all, but the damn waves keep ruinng my smooth sailing!

The Captain's brother past me, Allistor, I think?

"Hello again." He said as he puffed out his cigar.

"Hello sir." I greeted ackwardly, keeping my eyes on the sea.

"Sir?" He laughed lightly, "I told you, it's Scotland." He smiled.

I raised a brow and turned to face him, "You call yourself after the country of Scotland?" I asked, confused.

He looked at me confused then looked down at my neck I think before turning away, "It was a joke, I'll be right back, lass." And with that... He walked away calmly.

I shrugged it off and turned back to face the water. There was a British Navy ship ahead. I really hope that they come in peace, but judging but the way it's mearly floating, I'd say they've been damaged.

--- SCOTLAND'S POV ---

I headed towards my little brother's room.

I'm sure he knows about _______'s amnesia.

I walked up to his door and walked in, why would I have to knock anyway?

"I told you arse to knock!" England shouted annoyed as he jumped out of his chair to look meanacing.

"Where is it, lad?" I asked, quickly getting to the point.

"Where is what?" He hissed. "The necklace. I know you took it off of her neck." I said.

"Her?" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes, "I know that you know she's a girl. Now, where is her necklace?" I repeated myself.

"How do you know if she had a necklace on or not? Unless you gave it to her or really paid attention, a little thing like what she had on wouldn't be easy to spot." He said.

"Well, I really noticed, now hand it over." I ordered.

He took a step back and pulled the necklace out of a small box, "Why do you want it so badly? It's cracked anyway, I don't think it's worth much, ruby or not." He spoke.

I didn't exactly know why I wanted it or how I knew if it had to do with the fact that ____ was acting unusual. But, I knew that I had to get this necklace back. It's not much to talk about, but she practically had it on since I met her and I'm willing to bet that she had it on for quite some time, mentioned or not.

"Do you realise that she has forgotten my name, my country name?" I asked, a bit annoyed.

"No, I actually forgot that she knew that about us." He said, attempting to change the subject. I took a step foreword and took the necklace from his hands. "I'll be going now." I said.

He began to laugh as I left his room, "It's always a pleasure talking to you, Scotland." He said before I closed the door on him.

I walked back over to where _____ was at, the crew was awfully quiet though. I turned momentarily before seeing a ship on fire and sinking before us. A British Navy ship though. What the hell is happening? Everyone was just watching in horror. I turned back towards England's room to notify him.

I opened his door to see him holding a bottle of rum. His head was down, he looked ashamed. "England. There is a British Navy ship outside-" He cut me off as he hid the bottle behind him and stood up again, as if it made him appear less drunk then what I knew he was.

"Just tell them that I'm Captain Kirkland and they can go and fuck themselves with their mothe-" He began before I inturupted Sir Drunkness. "The ship is sinking and we don't know why." His eyes quickly dialated as he walked past me and outside to see for himself.

We walked onto the deck to get a good view. From the horizon, another ship was getting closer.

"They want to fight then, ay?" England angrily glared. "Then they'll get a fight!" He turned to face his horrified crew, "Man yer stations and prepare the cannons! We will teach them not to mess witht the strongest nation ever, England!" The crew began to cheer obnoxiously and scramble about as they ran to their stations to load the cannons with cannonballs, forks, spoons, crates, and everything they could get their hands on that would fit.

Others prepared their swords and guns and even themselves. ______ on the other hand was sterring the ship, so she just turned the ship and began driving towards the other pirates.

With the necklace in my hand, and now this, I walked backed towards ______.

"You!" I called her, unsure if she was still pretending to be Jones or her actual female self.. "Yes?" She called out. She looked relaxed even though this was going on, but I shrugged it off. "I have something that you have to put on." I said. I mean, this is in a way ackward, "Okay?" She responded as I handed her the necklace.

"But it's broken." She said with a raise of her brow.

"You're being pessimistic, be optimistic, it's probably ruby." I sighed.

She nodded and I handed it over. Well, that was easy.

She put it back on and in some sort of way, the cracked ruby thing sort of healed itself? I'm not sure about how that's supposed to work. But one thing I'm sure about, that's probably not going to be too good...

--- YOUR POV ---

I was steering the ship when all of the sudden my brain just went "What the fuck!"

Was I asleep because I remember nothing of what happened in the past few minutes.

Annnnd shit. I just crashed into something didn't I?

"What the hell!" Someone shouted from the distance, I looked up from the wheel I was holding to see that I've just hit a pirate ship.

England walked up to me with his arms crossed and glared at me, "Look, kid, I know you're still new to this whole privateer ship driving thing, but you can't just drive into other ships with our own. What's the fun of that?" I pressed my lips together sadly, what the heck is happening?

"Jefferson! On the wheel! Kid, with me and the rest of the crew on the deck. You have a sword so kill anyone who isn't from England." England commanded. He walked away and I followed orders and headed down to the deck with my sweet pistol that I pulled out of my awesome satchel.

Jefferson on the other hand, took the wheel. But I don't think he's Jesus. [insert future laughter]

And so, I now stood on the deck but before a too familiar face.

France?

------------------------------------------

It is barley the fifth day of school and I am so tired already =^=

I woke up this morning and my bed was so warm and I got out and it was motherfuking cold bruh!!!

Anyways high school is okay, I have block schedule at my school, meaning that four classes and school is over, but the classes are over an hour and it's still tiring.

2 academics: biology & ela

2 connections; broadcasting & band!!

Idk if I even had homework last night, teachers are so disorganised man like, shits mad cray cray.

Anyways, for those of you already in school or about to go to school....

.....!!!!

!!!!

GOOOOODLUCK AND DONT FORGET TO SLEEP EARLY!!