15- Seamus

The Runaways

Chapter Fifteen

Seamus

The young red head finished tying the nets to the side of the ship. He sailed on the sea, sort of like a small Buisness he made. He caught fish on his way to England and sold it there, then when he came back to America, he sold that fish. He made more than enough profit and managed to buy a bigger ship.

He called it the OTP. It's motto: You won't ruin my OTP with your N O P E (I put a space in between the letters in the 'nope' so that you know not to speak the word but say the letters).

"Ay, Ireland! I'm done over here!" He shouted with a smile. His sister looked up at him, her red hair curled behind her ears and her green eyes seemed to sparkle in the light, "Alrightie! I'm almost done over here too." The boy, Seamus nodded and jumped of the ship, in style.

"I'm going to go buy a few more supplies for the trip. Be back soon." He spoke. He kissed his sisters cheek and ran off with a pocket full of money.

He headed down the streets in a small town by the harbour. Everything looked as it had, almost as if nothing changes every six months. Seamus walked up to a small clothing store to buy a few more outfits. Although they did make good money, buying clothes wasn't a regular for either. He decided to get himself a few outfits as well as his sister.

After he finished, he smiled up at the sunset. It would be time to set sail soon.

As he walked down the streets, he kept his blue eyes on the sunset, because of this, he wasn't paying attention and so, ended up bumping into a familiar and dropped everything along with her supplies.

"Sorry there, mate!" He said cheerfully as he helped her pick her supplies up, "It's... Fine..." She coughed. Her voice almost hoarse. "Are ya okay?" He asked a little concerned. She turned her head up, their eyes met. He stared into her (colour) eyes, something made it so intimidating though. She had bags under her eyes and her eyes were reddish as if she were to be tired, "I'm fine. Just looking for an idiot who left me." she easily explained.

They both stood back up, "Ah, well I may be able to help you for a while before I go." He said cheerfully.

The young girl turned away and scratched her head, "I saw you on one of his photos in his room. Your name is Seamus isn't it?" She asked. Seamus's eyes lit up, "Y-yeah, sorry, what's happening?" He asked a bit confused. The girl looked up into his eyes, "My name is _______ and your fucking brother left me. Can you take me to him, please?" She strained her voice.

However, the boy stood stunned for a moment, "I... I'm sorry laddie! I'm not sure if I should because-" The girl cut him off and got close to him, whispering into his ear, "I know what you are, do to make me repeat myself, take me to England now, please." When she backed away, Seamus nodded with a stunned smile, "Right this way then!"