16- Missing

The Runaways

Chapter Sixteen

Missing

"You know, I'd like to thank you for this ride actually." I spoke as Seamus brought me a cup of water... Freshwater. Dammit I'm surrounded by water and water is what he brings me! "No, it's quite alright. Just know that my little brother and I aren't great. I even have a contest my other brother, Allistor about who hates Arthur more. Before he tells ya anything, I hate Arthur more." I bowed my head, "That's a little harsh though, isn't it?" He only shrugged, "Doesn't matter, hope he's happy being isolated and alone 'cause we left him alone." He spoke calmly.

"What happened between you all?" I asked. He shook his head no and walked away again, "It's nothing really, but it's history so I guess it won't count." I gave a slight nod, "Alright then, I guess that's okay."

"By the way, we will be fishing all of tomorrow, so sleep tight, it's going to be tough, specially for ya since ye never done this before. Then in-a week, we'll get to land. Maybe less dependin' on my mood and how I feel. I'm still not really a fan of England." I nodded, "Alright, well then, goodnight." He bowed and walked into the rooms to sleep.

I stayed up a bit, I watched as the moon flew over us, how fun it was to be there, always watching over us. But then a thought struck me, it was also always alone.

--- Arthur's POV ---

I sat down on the plane. I was bloody late so I had to wait for another one. Not to mention THAT plane broke down so we had to switch planes and get on another. I don't get life! I'm seven bloody hours late these wankers better now give me the ride of my life of this plane!

I then received a call at around one in the morning, "Dude..." Alfred's voice said on the other end, "Hello, and please restrain from addressing me as 'dude', I am Arthur Kirkland to you." I could literally feel Alfred rolling his eyes, "No, stop, this is important. We have been looking for, we all were looking for her, all day, but she's gone, and a few of my clothes are too... But her luggage is still here, but she's gone and her dog was home alone all day..." He sounded disappointed, sad almost.

"Who's gone?" I asked a little rushed. "__________ is missing." Alfred responded. I dropped my phone. My heart practically stopped. This was... Impossible. I quickly bent down and picked up my now cracked phone, "What do you mean? She promised!" I began. Alfred cut me off and explained what he saw when he entered his home, "I came home late, then when I entered to house, I went to the fridge and under your note was another note that said, 'Arthur you ass.' I thought she was just mad, but then after I finished eating, I realised how quiet it was, and she was gone! I asked everyone but no one saw her!"

Hearing that Alfred was worried as well, I pressed my lips together, "I am sorry, but see of you can find her or something before anyone else can, like the police, you know, she's still a wanted 'criminal' over there. Not to mention... We'll, I honestly don't want to think about it, just find her please. I will be home on Friday." Alfred stuttered on the other end, "Dude! You said Sunday! Not to mention that you were the one who brought her here, I mean, like, I hate to break this to you, but she may just be human... She didn't even know you existed before you met her."

I gripped the phone in my hands in anger, "Shut up you bloody git! That's not funny." I growled, he continued, "You can't keep doing this; surrounding yourself with people you need to love. It's just wrong." I hung up on the phone. Whatever. He was going to search for he and he was going to find her. No mater what. This was important to me. And the person she was, was even more important to me.

I stared ahead of me and waited for the plane to take off. My phone was now off and I would be there and back quickly. Then I will return to see her again. Very soon. Afterall, she wouldn't just runaway.

-------------------------

I didn't do a spell check, so I hope it's right! Sorry the update took too long, I was working on the other story when I had free time and playing games when I should have studied.

But ugh, yeah, the end of course tests are like in a week and I have no confidence like the confidence I used to have. Now it's just scary.

Instead of saying, "You can do it!" And teaching us in a way we all understand the lesson, my math teachers just keep on saying the same thing over and over again. It's really frustrating especially since they sat me in the back of the class. I have horrible eyesight and it sucks. But a normal person would tell the teacher, or just move to an empty desk, but no, me being the person with social anxiety, I'm to intimidated to ask. But the back of the class has a certain bonus. The girl in front of me, her back covers my desk in a way that where the teachers stand, they can't see me while I'm playing on tumblr. So.... Yeah... Glad I could get that confession out.

Oh! I also hope you liked this chapter even though it took me a while to update! Don't forget to vote, comment, and subscribe! :D