13- Bliss

The Runaways

Chapter Thirteen

Bliss

We ended up being in the walls for a while, I grew tired. I laid my head on Arthur's shoulder while I fell asleep, only thinking it would be over soon.

As much as I tried, I couldn't do it. I close my eyes and tried to sleep, but I only found myself looking at the back of my eyelids, darkness everywhere like a void. I felt alone and so lost, but it was such bliss. I even smiled.

I honestly didn't want to think of what would happen next. I only wanted to think of a happy day. It's raining outside so I get the pleasure of staying inside to sleep until one in the afternoon, play video games, and eat popcorn. God, I love popcorn. Popcorn is bliss. Popcorn to me is what cats would be to a Greek person (get it? :D).

I eventually felt my heart getting warm, when I got out of here, that's what I was going to do!

--- Third Person POV ---

Alfred finally closed the door and took in a deep breath, "dang, those police sure are persistent. Who do they think I am? How dare they talk to me like that! I am a hero! No, fuck, I am their country!" He shouted angrily. He stomped towards the hidden door in the wall and told Arthur and ________ that it was fine to get out now. When he opened it, he saw them both asleep already. How long had he been talking? He looked down at his phone, half an hour. In a way it all depends on your situation to determine if time will go by quick or slow.

"Meh. Get up! Those officer dudes are totally gone." He spoke. Arthur blinked a few times as he woke up. "Oh, hello." He tiredly looked over at ________ who was still asleep. He smiled faintly and stood up, picking her up next. He carried the young girl upstairs to her room to lay her on her bed to sleep. She seemed so peaceful, he left her like that and headed back outside. "Sweet dreams, whatever you're dreaming." Arthur said quietly. He closed her door and headed back downstairs. "So what happened? It took a while." Arthur yawned. Alfred rubbed his eyes, "Yeah, I couldn't help that. I forgot that they don't really trust children, I mean I look nineteen, I'm like two hundred- thirty eight years old in July, and right now, I have the body of a fifteen year old. Lemme just tell you that there is NO way I'm going through puberty again!" Alfred shouted.

Arthur frowned at first, but he had to laugh, "You won't have to. Once she remembers who she is, everything will be fine, and I'll change everyone back to normal." Alfred looked at Arthur concerned, "But how do you know that it's really her?" Arthur frowned again, "I know that is her." He walked away before Alfred could get another word out of his mouth. Alfred just watched in sadness, maybe his friend was obsessed. He was wrong the past three hundred years, what if he were to be wrong again? Alfred crossed his fingers and mummbled, "How can something dead be real though?"

--------------------------------------------------

*shots fired*

UNEXPECTED!

So, whale, I don't have any comments, but remember to vote, comment, and subscribe to me! :D