27- I'm Here!

The Runaways
Chapter 27
I'm Here!

"So you remembered?" Leonardo said with a slight frown. He spun the empty glass on the table with his finger.

"No, not really. It's still all as nebulous as a dream should be. I only slightly remember." I said, trying to look and sound as badass as possible.

"Well, I'm trying to move past that, hon." He smiled again and continued, "I thought maybe we could start a new and be 'friends' so what do you say?" I squinted slightly, "yeah, no."

"What are you two talking about?" Romano snapped. I turned my attention towards him but my eyes never left Leonardo, "You can't remember?" I asked Romano. "Remember what?" He asked. I sighed and looked into his eyes, "How can none of you remember what all happened?"

At that moment, the doors slowly opened once again. Osiris and Lucas quickly turned to face the door, they both had a knife in their hands as if they already knew before that door was completely opened that whoever was entering was not and could not possibly be Andres.

"America?" I asked in my moment of shock.

- America's POV -

While sneaking around, I managed to hide in the right spot at the right time and go unnoticed while Andres past me. He must be looking for the others right now but I'm sure the others will be okay!

Nevertheless, I should at least text them and tell them that someone is looking for them.

Then I realised. This Andres guy knows what he is doing and where he is going so I should just go where he's not. He turned right so I turned left.

This led me down a straight hall with lights overhead, nervously, I walked down the hall to the large black doors at the end. But heroes never get scared so why should I?

I opened the doors as quietly as I could. Then, surprisingly, I opened the right door.

"America?" ______ asked.

I was about to smile when out of a sudden fuck two dudes just came charging at me. I managed to dodge by stumbling foreword but then the dude with the white hair pulled me back by the collar of my jacket.

"How did you find your way in here?" The blonde guy at the table asked.

I smiled ackwardly, "always go left?" I responded. He rolled his eyes and turned towards the white haired dude, "Just get rid of the bastard." He commanded sternly.

My eyes widened as I began to kick for the white haired guy to let go of me. To help, the black haired guy came close and grabbed my other arm to help pull me away.

"America!" _____ shouted sadly.

"Like I said, just get rid of him. I'll go ahead with the plan." The blonde said. He walked around the table and grabbed _____ and Romano's hands, then pulled them through the door at the opposite room.

"What's he gonna do?" I asked.

"Just time travel." The guy with the black hair said, "nothing big." said the other.

- Germany's POV -

America texted us, telling us that there was someone here who looks like Spain, just less happy. I'm supposing the guy in front of us is him. He had a grim frown on his face but looked more tired than angry.

"I'm just going to do this quick." He said as he pulled a knife out from his back pocket. I stood my ground, as did Russia and Belarus as we all pulled our weapons out. Me with me gun, Russia with his pipe, and Belarus with her knife.