Just Like A Dream (Trey Songz & Keisha Love Story)

It was October 1st and my birthday is just a day away. I'm going to be 25 and I plan on doing it big. My party is going to be da shit and then sum cuz I got it like that and it's turn up time. A lot of bitches be jealous of me cuz my life is "Just Like A Dream."

See, I'm a popular socialite who hangs around a lot of the big names in the music industry and other socialites like my self. I get pampered by some of the guys but that don't mean I'm a hoe. In fact I own a clothing store on 5th ave in New York City and I got my own.

I live in a Condo, the penthouse to be exact, in the financial district. I own a black on black range rover sport and a white Mercedes Benz top down. My house and my cars are all paid off and that shit makes me a force to be reckoned with.

I tend to intimidate a lot of females just by dat and my body just adds to their insecurities. I am 5'2" and 134 lbs, I am not big boned, but I got a nice sized ass and toned legs. My skin color is little darker than caramel and I have a gorgeous face. My smile and brown eyes tend to make the men fall in "love." I have double Ds and it's all real, you won't find any nips and tucks here.

Oh, I didn't tell you my name! It's Keisha, nice to meet you...

October 1st:

Chatting with Chris Brown
On the phone:
10pm

Chris: "So you ready for tomorrow?"

Keisha: "I can't wait. You gon make it to my party bus?"

Chris: "Nah, sorry I can't be there, but imma come after tho."

Keisha: "whyyyy?"

Chris: "I told you this a while ago, I gotta lay some tracks in the studio."

Keisha: "ugh, I don't like you right now but I understand."

Chris: "don't worry tho shawty, imma come take care of you mad early in the am. That will be your birthday present."

Keisha: "Chris, why you always do this to me?"

Chris: "what?"

Keisha: "you turn me on n you know we can't fuck cause you got a girl."

Chris: "you lemme worry bout that shit, tomorrow your day n there shouldn't be any rules. You only turn 25 once."

Keisha: look at this n***a, thinking he slick. Well we will see bout that. "Wat ever, there shouldn't be any rules for me but your ass still got a girl n it int ya birthday. It's mine" I said laughing

Chris: "don't gotta be my birthday for me to eat some cake."

Keisha: laughing "damn boy you nasty"

Chris:" you know you like it."

Keisha: "I plea da 5th."

Chris: " all silence will be broken once I make you scream."

Keisha: this motherf**ker really knows how to make me horny. "Goodnight Chris. If I see you at my door tomorrow I might not open it"

Chris: "ight, we'll see about that. I'll holla at you tomorrow tho my girl has been trying to call me for the past hour now."

Keisha: "shaking my damn head, you reckless. Night"

By the time we got off the phone it was 11:30 pm n my girls were in my living room waiting for me. I came out my master bedroom with a smile on my face thinking bout how I like flirting with Chris and thinking to my self wat sex would be like with him. Sometimes I pass up what I think would be good d**k because I wanna be seen as that sexy but sweet bitch who not a hoe but everyone wants and only a few can get.