Chapter 52- Things Can't Get Worst, Right?

As we approached Alexandria it was already night. The sound of guns echoing off the towns walls filled our ears.

"What the hell," I said, immediately noticing the hundreds of Walkers that were taking over the town. We all climbed out, looking in disbelief at the sight before us. Suddenly, Maggi's voice could be heard, screaming Glenn's name.

"Sasha, Abraham, get up on one of those buildings and see what's going on down there," I said, racing back to the truck with Daryl.

Abraham and Sasha did as they were told and raced off on top of one of the near-by fences, firing down on the Walkers. After a few minutes of Sasha and Abraham killing Walkers, the gate opened, letting us drive in.

We parked next to one of the towers where Maggie and Carl's friend Enid were at. They climbed down onto the truck while I slid over, giving Glenn enough room to jump in.

"What the hell happened?" Daryl asked, waiting for Maggie and Enid to climb onto the truck with Abraham and Sasha's help.

"I don't know, I just got back. Listen, we can lead some of them away, but they're scattered," Glenn said, trying to catch his breath. "No, we get 'em all together, won't have to lead 'em away."

Daryl met my eyes, both of us thinking of the same thing by the looks of it. Abraham popped up at Glenn's window seconds later, "I'll hold the fort down here. Make sure no more of those sons of bitches get in."

We all nodded, while Daryl hit the roof of the truck a few times, letting everyone know we were about to move. We drove to the small pond that sat towards the edge of our little town. Everyone got off the truck, running to the Walkers that had already followed us.

I pulled out my knife, stabbing one Walker after another while Daryl went to the back and poured the gasoline into the pond.

"Alright, let's move," Daryl said after about three minutes. He grabbed something from the back before climbing the latter up the side of the truck. I followed him, knowing that the truck was going to be cramped inside with Glenn, Sasha, Maggie, and Enid.

As I reached the top of the truck, I hit on the roof a few times, letting them know we were good to go. Daryl and I knelt down, hanging onto the rails for support.

"Did you pull out the Bazooka again?" I asked, causing Daryl to smirk slightly. "How many people can say they shot off not one, but two of these things?" He asked as he hit the truck again, "That's good."

We were about half a mile away from the pond when Daryl stood up, aiming the Bazooka at it. With one pull of the trigger, the pond caught into flames, lighting up the town.

As we hopped, the Walkers immediately took sight of this and started to follow it in hopes of getting a fresh meal.

Not today you sons of bitches.

We all pilled out after we knew the plan was working and joined Rick and the rest of the group in killing any Walkers that still were stuck on them. One by one, we took them down, our bodies, clothes, and weapons covered in blood.

It wasn't until morning when we finally ended all of the Walkers lives, bringing me back to the prison where I loved killing the Walkers through the fences. This way was a bit more dangerous but just as much fun.

"Where's Carl and Deanna?" I asked Michonne as I looked around seeing no sight of him or Deanna.

Michonne looked sad, "Deanna's dead and Carl," Her voice drifted off somewhat. "He got hit in the eye with a gun, he's unconscious right now." My heart broke at hearing her words. Carl could be dead any second, hell he should be dead. Yet, just like his dad, and even me, he's a fighter.