The Dark Prince(M)

Name: "It's Lucifer. Yeah, my parent named me after the demon king."

Age: "I'm 18, almost old enough to rule."

Gender: "I'm obviously a guy."

Looks: "I'm ugly, please don't stare."

Powers: "I can control shadows, raise an army of the dead, and show someone their worst fear

Powers: "I can control shadows, raise an army of the dead, and show someone their worst fear."

Backstory: "When I was four I was taken from my real parents and taken to the king and queen. They used some strange magic on me that made me a demon. They then raised me as their son and my real parents were killed."

Hobbies: "Don't tell my parents but I love to take care of the injured animals I find."

Personality: "My mother says I'm kind, caring, brave, intelligent, and innocent. She believes I'm and angel trapped in a demons body."

Likes: "I like sweets, animals wolves are my favorite, the cold, rainstorms, and my Mother. She my be evil, but she has a soft spot and loves children."

Dislikes: "My Father, heat, bright lights, loud places, needy girls, and people who only like me out of fear and my status."

Species: "I'm demon of darkness if it wasn't obvious."

Extra: "My mother has ice magic and my father has fire magic."

Theme song:

Angel Of Darkness
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Scenario 1
You lived in a dark kingdom. The King and Queen were petty and cruel, killing people when they were in a bad mood. They had a son but no one met him and assumed he was evil like his parents. One day the King and Queen were hosting a huge party to celebrate their sons 18th birthday, everyone was invited and today he would chose a bride (or groom).

What do you do?

Scenario 2
Make your own