The Gamer Girl(F)

Name: "Everyone knows me as DataStar! Like the Death Star!" (You'll learn her real name later)

Age: "I'm 16 years old!"

Gender: "I'm a girl, but I get mistooken for a boy all the time."

Looks: "I may look young, but im pretty smart."

Powers: "Thanks to all the video games I play I'm pretty smart, have amazing hand eye coordination, and have lightning fast reaction time

Powers: "Thanks to all the video games I play I'm pretty smart, have amazing hand eye coordination, and have lightning fast reaction time."

Hobbies: "I'm really into videogames, rpgs, mmos, first person shooters, even arcade games. You name it I'll play it. I also love anime and Star Wars"

Personality: "I'm kinda childish, but I'm a fair player and I won't complain if I lose."

Likes: "I like going to Si-Fi conventions and anime conventions and dressing up. I also like Doctor Who!"

Dislikes: "I don't like when people don't get my costume or pretend to know what Star Wars is and then start talking about Star Trek or Doctor Who."

Species: "I'm a normal human."

Extra: "I'm a cosplayer and a huge Si-Fi and anime nerd! I love Star Wars the most and I can't choose a favorite anime but I really like Ouran Highschool Host Club and Death Note."

Theme song:

Pick A Universe
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Scenario 1
You were at an arcade just playing games and earning tickets. While you were there you saw a group of people surrounding a racing game and cheering so you decided to see what was going on. You walk over and saw a young girl concentrating on her game, and what was most amazing was she was about to beat the high score. She beats it and people cheer loudly, the ones who aren't cheering where muttering curses. She collected her tickets and left as everyone started passing around money.

What do you do?

Scenario 2
You were going to a si-fi convention dressed as (insert costume here). While walking around looking at all the kiosks and costumes you saw a girl in a lightsaber battle with someone. She was dressed as princess Leia and a few people were saying princess Leia couldn't wield a lightsaber because she was a girl and didn't have the force. She held up her hand to pause the match, martched over to the guy, grabs the collar of his shirt, pulls him down to her level and screams in his face. "B¡tch what'd you just say!?"

What do you do?
(Correct answer: laugh you a$$ off)

Scenario 3
Make your own