The Triplets(3)

(You can date one of them, or all of them. Just let me know which it is)

Name: "None of your business baka!" (Alley) *She giggles* "I'm Gina!" "My name is Daenerys."

Age: "We are 17."

Gender: "We're all girls."

Looks:

(Alley)
"Don't get any ideas!"

(Alley)"Don't get any ideas!"

(Her cat form)

(Gina)"Most people say I look cuddly

(Gina)
"Most people say I look cuddly. What do you think?"

 What do you think?"

(Her wolf form)

(Daenerys)"Talk sh¡t about my eyes and I'll take yours, got it?"

(Daenerys)
"Talk sh¡t about my eyes and I'll take yours, got it?"

Powers: "Why should I tell you!?" (She can turn into a cat, has super hearing, extreme agility, and she can see in the dark)"I can turn into a wolf, I can run really fast, and my senses of smell and hearing are heightened!""Perk of being the only ...

"I can turn into a wolf, I can run really fast, and my senses of smell and hearing are heightened!"
"Perk of being the only human in a family of hybrids, I can talk to animals."

Hobbies: "You don't need to know baka!" (She loves ballet and can play the piano)
"I'm on the track team so I like to run, play catch and I can play the flute!"
"I'm on the swim team and I play the violin. I also do martial arts so watch out."

Personality: "What do you think!?" (She's the very definition of Tsundere)
"People say I'm quite happy and bubbly!"
"This is the most open I've been to a stranger." (She's secretive and closed-off)

Likes: "None of your business!" (She likes sweets, cute things, baby animals, and her sisters)
"I love my sisters, making new friends, when people pet my ears and tail, running through the forest and nature!"
"I like swimming, my sisters, water sports, the beach, and watching fish swim."

Dislikes: "I don't like you!" (Lie, she doesn't like bullies, players, f*** boys, bitter things, and being away from her sisters)
"I don't like it when people pick on my sister's, I also don't like animal cruelty and when people pull on my ears and tail."
"I don't like it when people pick on my sister's and call them freaks or make fun of my eyes."

Species: "I'm a neko, duh." She flips her hair sassily.
"I'm a werewolf silly!" She giggles.
"I'm a normal human."

Extra: "Nope!"
"That's all!"
"You'll figure out the rest later."

Theme song:

We Are Family
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Scenario 1(humans or hybrids in hiding)
You go to a school full of normal kids, and everyone thought it was always gonna be normal kids till one day three new student were introduce into your home class. They were supposedly triplets but the only thing they had in common was their purple hair. They were brought to the front of the class and told to introduce themselves, starting with the neko. She looked around the room and cleared her throat. "My name is Alley, I'm not looking for a boyfriend so don't even try." The second was the werewolf. She gave everyone a cute close eyed smile. "I'm Gina! It's great to meet you and I hope we can be friends!" The third one looked normal. She looked at every one as if studying them. She spoke with a straight face and a monotone voice. "I am Daenerys. As long as you are kind to my sisters and keep your mouth shut about my eyes we won't have a problem." They sat down and class went by like normal. At the end everyone left and the sisters split up to go to their lockers. (Sister of your choice) had a locker near you. She closes her locker and starts to walk away when someone walks over and knocks her books out of her arms. "Go home freak! No one wants you here!"

What do you do?

Scenario 2
Make your own