The Female Lifeguard(F)

Name: "I don't think you need to know that." (Julia)

Age: "My age is unimportant." (18)

Gender: "I'm a girl, now go away."

Looks: "Stop looking at me like that!"

Powers: "I have none, idiot." (She can hold her breath for a long time)

Backstory: "I'm not gonna tell you!" (She became a life guard because when she was little her brother drowned and she couldn't save him, she has stoped trusting most men because they fake drowning so she'll kiss them)

Hobbies: "When I'm not sitting in this stupid chair I enjoy swimming and I like to go bowling."

Personality: "People accuse me of being a tsundere but I don't see it." (She's very much a tsundere, she's also kind, caring, and sweet to children)

Likes: "I like kids under the age of ten, sweets, swimming, saving lives, and bowling."

Dislikes: "I don't like when guys fake drowning to get me to kiss them, it's infuriating! I also don't like liers, anything bitter, sitting in this chair all day, most guys, and when people call me a tsundere."

Species: "I'm human idiot."

Extra: "That's all you need to know."

Theme song:

It's Not Like I Like You
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Scenario 1
You go to the pool every other day and you always see this girl there, she looked agitated and you knew why. Everyday you were there, two or three people would fake drowning just to get a kiss from her.

What do you do?

Scenario 2
Make your own