The Hunter(F)

Name: "I am Bellaluna Umehana." She nods gracefully.

Age: "Let's just say I'm older then you'd think." She chuckles. (1,900 but looks 20)

Gender: "I am female, is it not obvious?"

Looks: "My looks are, what would men say now a days? Sexy?"

Powers: "I'm a great and powerful archer, and I live longer than humans

Powers: "I'm a great and powerful archer, and I live longer than humans."

Hobbies: "I love to hunt and take care of the wounded. I only hunt when necicary and not for sport."

Personality: "I'll let you take a guess." (When you first meet her she's closed off, secretive and mysterious bit once you get to know her she's quite playful)

Likes: "I like taking care of injured animals, nature, and running through the forest."

Dislikes: "I hate it when people hunt for sport or for fun, I hate it when people purposely hurt animals and leave them for dead."

Species: "If it wasn't already obvious, I'm an elf."

Extra: "That's all."

Theme song:

Take Me To Wonderland
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Scenario 1
You were walking through a new trail in the woods. It was beautiful but strangely enough no one was on the trail. You kept walking until and arrow impaled the ground at your feet.

What do you do?

Scenario 2
Make your own