The Thief(M)

Name: Zale

Age: 19

Gender: male

Looks: (me: in trouble again, are we?)"Me, in trouble? Nah, you're only in trouble if you get caught." (Gaurd in the distance: hey you! Get back here!) "I'm in trouble!"

Powers: his tail turns into legs when he's dry and he is skilled with a spear

Hobbies: taking care of his siblings.

Personality: He's very cocky and determined. He loves to tease people and trick the guards, though his cockiness gets him in trouble.

Likes: providing for his siblings, causing trouble for the guards, stealing, his siblings, and his spear

Dislikes: getting caught, leaving his siblings alone, his spear breaking, and not being able to provide for his siblings.

Species: merman

Extra:

(Blond: Drake, 12/ Drake, like his older brother, is cocky and very protective of his sisters. Red head: Meredith, 11/ Meredith is very calm and sweet, she rarely gets mad and is there to help when her brothers are wounded. Brunette: Amara, 11/ Amara a fun loving, free spirit. She can't be held down in one place to long and needs social interaction)

(If you know who these children are you are my new best friend!)♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Scenario 1(You're the prince)
You wanted to take a swim and your guards came with you. You had been told their was a thief that lived around the area you were swimming through and to be careful. While swimming Zale swam past you, bumping into you and takes your coin pouch. He hadn't gotten that far away from you yet.
What do you do?

Scenario 2(you're a guard)
You king had come up with an idea to capture Zale and get him off the streets for good. He sent put two of his guards and they came back with a young mermaid with red hair. She was sqirming in their grips as they took her to the cells. The king placed you in charge of watching her.
What do you do?

Scenario 3(you're a peasant)
Zale had been good to your family. He had helped to protect you and gave you some of the money he stole whenever you needed it. He only asked one thing in return, that if anything ever happened to him you would protect his siblings. Now the time has come for you to do as you're promised. Zale had been caught and was sentenced to death. His siblings had tried to save him but that ended up with them hurt and left in an alley.
What do you do?

Scenario 4
Make your own