The Little Adventures(2)

Name: (Black hair) Max (Blond hair) Jay

Age: both 17

Gender: both male

Looks: Max smiles. "So your coming with us, huh?" Jay looks at you. "I hope we get along well."

Powers: they have none

Personality: Max is very enerjectic, he tends to rush into things head first without thinking it over and is used to getting into trouble because of this.
Jay is much calmer, smarter, and wiser, he thinks things out and plans ahead for every scenario and outcome, of course sometimes this over loads his mind and causes him to shut down.

Likes: Max/ Sweets, adventures, things going his way, his brother, and battling monsters and villains.
Jay/ Planing ahead, his brother, outsmarting his opponents, and when his brother comes to him for help.

Dislikes: Max/ when there's nothing to do, being board, his brother being hurt, and getting help
Jay/ large crowds, loud noises, lots of noise, getting anxiety attacks, and when his brother is hurt

Species: both human

Extra: Max has a bone axe (the one in the media) and Jay as a Damascus steel blade (in the media)
Jay gets anxiety attacks in large crowds or when to many things are happening

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Scenario 1
Today was the day, two boys from your town were being sent out to bring fame to your town. Every ten years a boy of noble blood was given the chance to become a legend, though this was all the town leaders doing, he wanted the town to be known and famous so that people would visit and spend money but of course the people didn't care. It was an honer and a once in a life time oportunity to be chosen, though no one had ever succeeded before. The boys were given some weapons crafted by their family, food that wouldn't go bad, money in case they ran out of food and came across a town, and they were each given a horse. Their parents gave them each a backpack with their necessities and they were ready to head out, but this time would be different. The town leader asked you to accompany them and make sure that this time they succeeded.
What do you do?

Scenario 2
Make your own