The Monster King(M)

Name: Zanvis

Age: 23

Gender: male

Looks: "Its been a long time, my friend."

Powers: He has dominion over all monsters, he can bend light and shadow to his will, creating creatures and weapons

Personality: he used to always be sweet, kind and caring to your family, but now he seems cold, heartless, and evil to all humans he seems unworthy

Likes: you, his monsters, children, and kind hearted people

Dislikes: seeing his monsters suffer, seeing his people in pain, when children cry, and you being afraid if him

Species: demon

Extra: he's your childhood friend

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Scenario 1
You remembered it like it was yesterday, though it was many years ago. The creatures that weren't human, being werewolves, neko's, demons, all those creatures were slowly disappearing, said to have been arrested by the police. 'A danger to society' they were called. They were all being taken away, except one. Your best friend Zanvis. He had been living under your bed for a while but he was so caring and friendly to you. You soon introduced him to your family and he became part of your family. You lived nearly your whole life with him... until you turned eleven. That was the day your father reported him to the police. They dragged him away, kicking, screaming, and crying. He was begging for your family to help him, but no one heard. No one except you, and you couldn't help him.
Now it was the present and all those creatures who were hunted to near extinction were rising up, becoming stronger, and overthrowing humanity. Now it was your turn to run, and that exactly what you and your family were doing. You had hidden out in a convenience store from the hell hounds that prowled the streets. But this didn't last long as you were found and escorted to where their appointed king lived. It was a large stone castle with many creatures in it. You were brought before said king but since his throne was mostly in the shadows you couldn't see his face.
What do you do?
(P.s. sorry if you aren't human, you can pretend you were just in hiding or you can just make your character human for this)

Scenario 2
Make your own