The Illusion(M)

Name: Liam

Age: 17

Gender: male

Looks: "Well hello again, it's such a gorgeous night." He looks up at the bright blue, morning sky before looking back at you. "Wouldn't you agree?"

Powers: he can create illusions and is very persuasive when it comes to getting what he wants

Personality: he's absolutly crazy, everything has to be his way and if there's something standing between him, and what he wants... He gets rid if it. He won't even hesitate to kill

Likes: getting his way, people bending to his will, being in control, maybe you

Dislikes: people seeing through his illusion, being told no, people trying to leave his town

Species: human

Extra: he wants to rule the town one day

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Scenario 1(if you're squimish or sensative to gore and death do not read)
The world you live in is a lie, everyone is always happy and carefree, but they have no will of their own. And it's all because of him, Liam. He had the whole town under his spell, no one could say no to him. If he told you it was night, then it was night. If be told you a cat was a dog, that's what it was. And if he told you to walk off a cliff... you do it. No one had managed to break his control, or so he believed. There were very few people in your town who could see through his illusion, and you were one of them. You were in his class, but you could see through his lies and illusions, but you couldn't say anything. He had a way of making people disappear, and not just from his world, but from life. But today was a challenge. Be had brought in what be told everyone was a piñata, but you could see what it really was. It was a paralysed rat. He set it on a desk and grabbed a bat. A few people hit it then he brought the bat over to you and held it out. "Its your turn." He looked at you expectantly. The rat was still alive, but if you didn't hit it you'd be found out.
What do you do?

Scenario 2
Make your own