The Captive(M)

Name: Cyreus

Age: 18

Gender: male

Looks: "Your little brother is nice." He smiles a little.

Powers: he can speak to fish, breath under water, and his tail turns to legs

Hobbies: Talking to your little brother is the only thing he can do to pass the time.

Personality: he's very quiet and shy, he won't talk to anyone other than your brother and only comes out of hiding for him.

Likes: your brother, talking to your brother, the dolphins that live in his tank, and getting normal human food.

Dislikes: the fish food they feed him, the people who 'own' him, not getting to see your brother, kids who bang on the glass, people staring at him, not being able to hide.

Species: merman

Extra: the boy in front of him is your little brother(if you didn't have one already congratulations you have one now)

Theme song:

Why Worry
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Scenario 1
You took your little brother to the aquarium very often and e verytime he'd pack some snacks, once he tried bringing a slice of pizza. Every time you arrived he'd run off imedeatly and you'd spend the whole time looking for him, eventually he's come back to you, his snacks gone and and his arms covered in water, sometimes he'd even have a seashell necklace. You assumed he'd been at the touch pool and ate his snacks or tried to feed them to the fish, but you never could explain the necklace. One day there was a new exhibit. Your brother ran to it excitedly and you could see why. There were dolphins swiming around in the tank with one baby dolphin, but your brother seemed disappointed. He lightly tapped on the side of the tank and slowly, something moved in a little cave in the rocks. Then Cyreus swam out and over to your brother. Your brother smiled wildly holding up the necklace and it matched one hanging around Cyreuses neck. The joy was short lived however, as soon, there was a group of children and adults forming around where Cyreus was. They pushed your brother away from the tank so they could see and take pictures. The flashing cameras seemed to bother his eyes as he backed away from the glass and swam into his cave. The crowd was not happy about this and started banging in the glass, trying to get him to come back and this upset your brother as he tried to get back to the front of the crowd, only to get pushed down again.

What do you do?
(JackTheGayPuppet I can just imagine little neko Seth being all adorable and trying to help Cyreus!)

Scenario 2
You were one of the caretakers at the aquarium. You and a few other scientists were assigned to one of the new exhibits, there where a few dolphins but the other thing in the tank never came out. One day you had brought your little brother to work and while you were working one of the other scientists 'accidentally' pushed your brother into the tank. For some reason he couldn't swim to the surface and that's when you saw it. A mermaid darting out of hiding and heading straight for your brother. He quickly pulls you brother back to the surface, trying to put him on the cat walk but it's to high for him to reach.

What do you do?

Scenario 3
Make your own