The Artist(F)

Name: Jenna

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Looks: "I don't think looks really matter."

Powers: her drawings can come to life and she has a tablet that anything she draws on it materializes then disappears after a bit

Powers: her drawings can come to life and she has a tablet that anything she draws on it materializes then disappears after a bit. (Like the evillustrator from Miraculous Ladybug)

Hobbies: drawing, painting, sketching, doodling, anything that involves art really.

Personality: she is somewhat distant due to the bullying she recives for her powers, she stays quiet and closed off only socializing with her art.

Likes: drawing, painting, sketching, doodling, stuff like that.

Dislikes: being picked on, when he art is ridiculed, when people try to use her.

Species: Human

Extra: on more than one occasion art teachers who made fun of her in the past have tried to cozy up to her in order to steal her art and claim it as their own, her parents think she is a disgrace because she never tries to make friends or do anything more with her life.

Theme song:

Cool Kids
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Scenario 1
There was this one talented girl in your art class, but she was very quiet and never talked to anyone. During her other classes when she had nothing to do she sat in the corner drawing things on her pad and talking the little animals she drew. One day she was walking down the hall when one if the main bullies stopped her her snatched the art book that contained her favorite works of art. He looked through them them started tearing them up saying. "Try making art with this!"

What do you do?

Scenario 2
Make your own