The Demons(2)

Name: (left to right) Dark, Anti

Age: 20, 19

Gender: Both are male

Looks:"Look Anti, we have company." "We should have some fun with them." They both chuckle evily.

Powers: Dark can shoot blasts of red energy from his hands, invade your dreams, and see your fears

Powers: Dark can shoot blasts of red energy from his hands, invade your dreams, and see your fears. Anti has a sonic voice that he can control, other than that he has the same powers at Dark except he can't shoot energy blasts.

Hobbies: They both like to go out and find 'toys' to play with.

Personality: Dark lives up to his name. He is quite dark and cold, not to mention evil. Unlike Anti he has other emotions and can  get mad very easily. You do not want to get on his bad side. Anti is a little crazy, and by that I mean he's completely insane! He never shows any other emotion besides happiness and it's pretty creepy.

Likes: They both like playing with their 'toys', teasing you, torturing people who threaten you, when you're scared, and when you scream. Anti loves being shocked.

Dislikes: They don't like when people other than them hurt you, when you try to escape, when people try to take you, and not having anything to do.

Species: Both are demons

Extra: anti wears a shock collar that Dark has the remote too and is a masochist. Dark is a sadist and enjoys torturing Anti, though sometimes they need someone who won't bounce back from their 'play time'. They won't ever hurt you... that much.

Theme song:

The Emperor's New Clothes
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Scenario 1
Your bullies had dragged you into the forest where the supposed murderers lived. They walked into the deepest, darkest part of the forest and found an old mansion. The brought you inside and smirked. "Maybe the murderers will come to get him." They laugh.

Scenario 2
Make your own