The Marionette(F)

Name: Bunny

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Looks: "I'm just as my creator made me."

Powers: pain doesn't phase her

Hobbies: she likes to dance and does ballet.

Personality: She's kind of a blank slate, she has emotions but can't show then very well, because she's not allowed to.

Likes: dancing, ballet, and sweets, other than that she doesn't know.

Dislikes: strings, and her creator, same as the likes she doesn't know.

Species: Marionette

Extra: she lives with her creator as his daughter, when she messes up in her ballet practice her creator ties strings to her wrists and ankles and makes her do it right by controlling her, the strings usually cut into her skin making her bleed.

Theme song:

Dollhouse
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Scenario 1
The auditorium had been saved to day for practice, everyone who needed to practice their special talents for the up coming talent show got the auditorium for an hour to practice. No one other than their family was was aloud to watch. You were a little curious so you snuck in while Bunny was practicing ballet she was doing quite well until she stumbled a little. You thought it was beautiful but her father thought otherwise. "No no no! That was terrible! If you want to win you have to make it perfect!" She gets up and frowns. "I'm not really winning anything." "Don't you mouth off to me!" He walks over and slaps her then started tying strings tightly her wrists.

What do you do?

Scenario 2
Make your own.