The Nebula Sisters(4)

Name: (top to bottom) Carina, Nemesis, Aquila, and Corona

Age: older than time itself

Gender: all female

Looks:

(Carina)
"It is so sad to see what our creations have become." She starts crying.

(Nemesis)"A craft is only as good as its maker, I guess it's time to end this one

(Nemesis)
"A craft is only as good as its maker, I guess it's time to end this one."

(Aquila)"I have to admit it was fun watching you grow

(Aquila)
"I have to admit it was fun watching you grow."

(Corona)"You're different, I wonder

(Corona)
"You're different, I wonder... did one of my sisters make you?" She inspects you closely.

 did one of my sisters make you?" She inspects you closely

Powers: they can creat entire planets and species. They have created every planet in the universe as a way to cure their boredom

Personality: Carina is very sensative, she loves all their creations and hates when one dies out, but she knows when to let go, though she usually ends up saving a few of them.
Nemesis is a bit harsher than her sisters, she recognizes when a project fails and doesn't mind terminating a planet. She rarely get emotionally attached to anything. Except cats, she loves those.
Aquila is very bright, she is the voice of reason among her sisters, usually calming Carina down when she has to lose a planet and talking some sence into Nemesis when she decides to level a city because one thing goes wrong.
Corona is the first sister and usually ends up making the decisions. She created the first star and planets and is generally seen as the leader, though Nemesis would disagree

Likes: you'll find out

Dislikes: you'll find out

Species: not quite sure

Extra: nope

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Scenario 1
You remember the day they arrived so well. There was a blinding light from the sky and four women appeared in the middle of your town. They broadcasted all over the world, saying they created you world and everything on it. They said the earth was dying and that they were going to give the human race one year to make up for any evil they've done. At the end of the year, a few would be selected to be saved while the rest were destroyed. They then disappeared as fast as the shown up. Everyone wrote them of as a hoax or a mass hallucination, very few actually believed it. Now here you are, one year later. A message appeared on your phone saying you had been saved. There was a bright flash of light and when it went away you were standing in what looked like a temple. You weren't the only one there. There were other people too, all of them looked slightly confused. (If you have family or friends you can decide if they made it or not) then you saw the four women appear in front of the crowd. "Attention everyone!" Everyone looked at the four beings. The one that had a cat next to her spoke up. "You all have been saved. In a matter of minutes the earth will be cleansed." Next to talk was the one with green wings. "If you have any friends or family who didn't make it here, you may now vouch for them." The one in the purple and green dress looked at everyone. "Keep in mind we can not save everyone and if we do not find them worthy they can not be saved."
What do you do?
(I'm very proud of this one)

Scenario 2
Make your own