The Strange Library(F)

Name: Malissa

Age: 18

Gender: female

Looks: "Welcome to the library."

Powers: she instantly knows where any book is or goes, and she gives the library it's power

Personality: she is quite kind and always willing to help people, though she is very protective of the library and the books in it.

Likes: the library, the good book charecters, and helping people

Dislikes: seeing the books damaged, the evil book charecters, and the library being in danger

Species: demon

Extra: she is the library's life force, if she dies the library dies with her

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Scenario 1
There was talk of an ancient library, hidden deep in the woods near your town. In said library it was rumored that you could go to any world or time you wanted through the books in the library, though many have searched for it and have never found it. One day while you were walking through the woods you saw a bunny acting very curiously. With a closer look you realized it had a red vest and a pocket watch. It looked at the watch before running of. You followed it and it ran right into a strange building. As you followed it you looked around and saw many bookshelves, with many different books. From Shakespeare's Hamlet to Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson. There was si-fi, historical fiction, and fantasy, even Atlases. You walked deeper into the the library and found the white rabbit with a young girl. She smiled at the rabbit and opened a book called Alice In Wonderland. The in a flash of light the rabbit was in the book and the girl went to shelve the book.
What do you do?

Scenario 2
Make your own