The 'Guy'(F)

Name: "My name is Josephine, my Dad calls me Joseph, my friends call me Joe. You can call me any of the three."

Age: "I'm on the high school soccer team. You kinda need to be in high school to do that." (17)

Gender: "Lots of people mistake me for a guy, but I'm a girl."

Looks: "I'm standing right here, are you blind or something?"

Powers: "I don't have any."

Backstory: "Why should I tell you?" (Her dad always wanted a son so when she was born he was pretty disappointed. She started doing sports when she was old enough, and played with trucks and construction toys. Her dad now lives in the illusion that she is a boy, people are constantly putting her down because she's a girl who acts like a boy.)

Hobbies: "I like sports and I like to build, i also like to paint mini modles."

Personality: "People say I'm tough, dependable, protective, friendly, kind, and sporty."

Likes: "I like soccer, base ball, mini golf, cars, when my dad is proud of me, the colors green and black, dogs, swimming, and ultimate frisbee. Dad says ultimate frisbee isn't a sport but I like it anyway."

Dislikes: "I hate bullies, the color pink, girly girls, when people tell me how I should act because I'm a girl, jewelry, makeup, whiny girls, and when my dad is disappointed in me."

Species: "I'm human."

Extra: "That's all." (Her mom died giving birth to her)

Theme song:

Little Game - Benny
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Scenario 1

Everyday a man dropped his daughter off at school. He would always say 'Have a great day at school son!' And you wondered why.

What do you do?

Scenario 2

Make your own.