The Violinist(F)

Name: Octavia

Age: 17

Gender: female

Looks: "I can't talk long, I need to practice."

Powers: she can use her voilint as a weapon, by playing a soft lullaby she can lull her enemies to sleep, by playing a love song she can charm people, and by playing a rock song she and shoot off bolts of energy that split the ground open

Hobbies: She likes playing soft instruments, the flute, the violin, the piano, ect.

Personality: she seems to be stuck up and snoby. She acts like she's too good for everyone else.

Likes: she likes her instruments, practicing, quiet places, classical music, and getting to perform for her friends.

Dislikes: her parents, having to act like she's too good for other people, loud places, and her music being criticised.

Species: human

Extra: she secretly likes rock music and wants to play the guitar, and other tock instruments.

Theme song:

Beethoven Virus
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Scenario 1
You knew Octavia, she went to a school for gifted children. You were there too. Most of the children got in on pure talent alone. For others, their parents bought their way in. Octavia was one of those few. Most of the students thought she didn't even have a talent since she never did anything special. One day while walking around, you heard music playing(her theme song). You followed the sound and found her in an abandoned music room. As she played colorful waves shot off from her violin creating scorch marks on the walls. When she stopped she stubbled a little, as if it drained her energy.

What do you do?

Scenario 2
Make your own