The Strange Doll🎃(M)

(A/N: sorry it's late but here the Halloween one!)

Name: "My name is Deric."

Age: "I was made a year ago on halloween!" (He looks to be 17)

Gender: "The voices tell me not to tell you." (Male)

Looks: "Not very cute, but I'm aiming for scary."

Powers: "If I fall apart I can put myself back together again and I can't feel pain

Powers: "If I fall apart I can put myself back together again and I can't feel pain."

Hobbies: "I don't have any."

Personality: "The voices tell me I'm sadistic. I don't know what that means but I like hurting people!" (Take a guess, he's also very loving and can be a yandere, when he knows what he wants he'll stop at nothing to get it)

Likes: "I like candy, little kids, causing pain to others, you, playing tag with you, my little knife and the voices in my head!"

Dislikes: "I don't like the doctors that made me, they want to take my knife and the voices away! But I took care of them." He grins evily. (He also doesn't like when people tell him he's to old for candy, when kids are scared of him, and when you are scared of him)

Species: "I don't know what to call myself." (I don't know either)

Extra: "The doctors made me from lots of other people and their voices live in my head. They tried to hurt the voices so I hit them with my knife til they stopped moving. They were covered in ketchup." (I'm not touching that!)

Theme song:

Disturbia
🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

Scenario 1
You were walking around on Halloween night, enjoying a stroll, when you saw Deric walking around and trick-or-treating. Most of the adults humored him and gave him candy. One adult, however, went off on him and said he was to old to be trick-or-treating. Deric made a face, the same face a six year old child gives their parent when they are denied a toy. Coming from what appears to a seventeen year old boy, however, this look is a lot more terrifying. Deric carefully pulls his knife out of his pocket and you seem to be the only one who notices.

What do you do?

Scenario 2
Make your own