Just Your Problem(M)

Name: Davon

Age: 19

Gender: male

Looks: "Stop blushing or I just might drink the red from your cheeks."

Powers: he doesn't have to drink blood, he can just drink the color red

Powers: he doesn't have to drink blood, he can just drink the color red. He can turn into a bat and doesn't burst into flames when in the sunshine, it hurts him but it won't kill him unless he's in the sun for long periods of time.

Hobbies: scaring people is one of his favorite pastimes.

Personality: he's stuborn and cocky, he can be a little agresive at times but other than that he always wears a smirk.

Likes: blood, blood, you, blood, the color red, blood, teasing you, did I mention blood.

Dislikes: going to long without food, being yelled at, and when you ignore him.

Species: Vampire King

Extra: He lives in your house but you don't know it.

Theme song:

Just Your Problem
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Scenario 1
You had bought a new house. It was big and roomie, with two stories. You kept finding the name 'Davon' carved into the walls. Three weeks into owning the house some of the red items in your house had turned white. You were baffled but let it go. One night you heard rustling downstairs.

What do you do?

Scenario 2 (can join with 'The Little Cutie')
You and your roommate moved into a new house, you found some flannel shirts and you assumed the original owner of the house left them there but your roommate, Prince Reese, seemed to recognize them but everytime you asked him about it he denied any knowledge of it and change the subject.

What do you do?

Scenario 3
Make your own