The Insane Asylum(10)

(Listed from least dangerous to most dangerous)

(Sally)
(She's a very shy, timid, and paranoid girl. She believes the accident that almost killed her, and killed her little brother, was caused by her exboyfriend)
(She's very untrusting of others, thinking everyone is working for her boyfriend to trick her, and she often sees her dead brother and talks to him)

 She believes the accident that almost killed her, and killed her little brother, was caused by her exboyfriend)(She's very untrusting of others, thinking everyone is working for her boyfriend to trick her, and she often sees her dead brother and ...

(Lilly)
(Lilly is paranoid, always talking about something out to get her. She has hallucinations of horible monsters and will often have large scratches on her arms, believed to be the result of self harm)
(Her monsters are believed to be the images of her abusive parents and family members bent into a monstrous form, they still haunt her after months of therapy and trying to work through her issuse)

 She has hallucinations of horible monsters and will often have large scratches on her arms, believed to be the result of self harm)(Her monsters are believed to be the images of her abusive parents and family members bent into a monstrous form, t...

(Suzy)
(Suzy had an awful past, full of abuse. After years of this she snapped and attacked her parents. She now lives in the Asylum, and as a result to the years of abuse, she loves pain)
(She finds pleasure in hurting others and being hurt, now it's the only way she knows to express herself, if she's careful while hurting you or means she likes you, and if she's agrasive it means the opposite)

(Toby)(Toby is strange to say the least, he's very quiet and won't talk to anyone, if he does talk to you it means one of two things, he either trusts you, or your the next one on his hit list)(No one knows his back story, he was just found one da...

(Toby)
(Toby is strange to say the least, he's very quiet and won't talk to anyone, if he does talk to you it means one of two things, he either trusts you, or your the next one on his hit list)
(No one knows his back story, he was just found one day after a forest fire and when he woke up he started screaming about demons cutting out his toung, the doctors have tried everything to get information out of him but they usually end up badly burned)