The Dark Bride(F)

Name: Dionysia

Age: 19

Gender: female

Looks: "I hope you like this body cause you're marrying it, weather you want to or not."

Powers: she can make things out of shadow and can use it as a weapon to suffocate people

Hobbies: no one really knows her hobbies so I guess you'll have to find out yourself.

Personality: www hen you first meet her she's cold and uncaring but once you get to know her, she's really big softy and she's kinda sensitive.

Likes: she likes you but she won't admit it at first, she likes sit alone in her shadow garden and secretly likes to sing.

Dislikes: she doesn't like it when people try to take you from her, when people talk about her behind her back, and people taking her flowers.

Species: Princess of shadow

Extra: she's your soon to be wife.

Theme song:

I Write Sins Not Tragedies
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Scenario 1
The Princess had been looking for a husband one day and chose you. You hadn't agreed but you didn't really have a choice so you a net with her to the castle. You didn't interact with her much but the few times you did get to see or talk to her you saw a different side to her. She was very sensitive and delicate. It was the day of your wedding and you heard people talking about her behind her back. You felt compelled to tell her but you know she would be hurt if she found out.

What do you do?

Scenario 2
Make your own