The Mini Mermaid(F)

Name: "Why should I tell you!?" (Vivia)

Age: ""I'm 19!" (Calm down)

Gender: "I'm a girl, now let me go!"

Looks: "Let me put of this stupid bottle!"

Powers: "When I'm dry my tail turns into legs and I can talk to aquatic animals

Powers: "When I'm dry my tail turns into legs and I can talk to aquatic animals. Now leave me alone!"

Backstory: "Leave me alone!" (She was an experiment and genetically engineered so she never had parents and she's never seen the outside world. They would often submerge her in freezing water or pull scales off her tail for fun)

Hobbies: "What do you think!?" (Swimming and she likes to bake)

Personality: "I can kick your aşş even with the size difference!" (She acts tough but in reality, she's scared. She wants to be free bit she's afraid of what will happen if she tries to escape and they catch her)

Likes: "I like warm water, swimming with fish and being free."

Dislikes: "You! Also cold water, the scientists, needles, and being traped in this stupid bottle!"

Species: "I'm a miny mermaid!"

Extra: "That's all you need to know!" (Her tail is really sensitive and she loves when people pet it, despite how much she complains)

Theme song:

Sirens Song
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Scenario 1
You were sitting in your living room when there was a knock on your door. You open it to find a box with a note on top. It read 'Dear (name), this is a failed experiment and I want you to have it. I don't care what you do with it. Keep it, free it, freeze it, kill it, doesn't matter to me.' You open the bow and inside is a bottle with frost all over it. Inside is a small mermaid that could fit in the palm of your hand, she was shaking and her lips were blue.

What do you do?

Scenario 2
Make your own