Your Master(F)

Name: Viper

Age: 20

Gender: female

Looks: "Stop staring and get back to work."

Powers: She has venom, she can hypnotize you, and she can turn you to stone

Personality: She is quite commanding and cold towards anyone but her daughter. She would do anything to keep her daughter safe

Likes: her child, protecting her child, obedient slaves, and when her slaves play nice with her daughter

Dislikes: her child being in danger, disobedient slaves, and having to use her powers on her slaves

Species: Gorgon

Extra: you're one of her slaves, her daughter's name is Veronica

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Scenario 1
In this world, humans aren't on top. Their lack of power makes them weaker than most creatures. Most humans lived as slaves and very few were able to hide. You were one of those few until that day. You were running through town after you had been found by some slave traders. It wasn't long before you were caught and being sold at a slave auction. You stood in front of a large group of creatures ranging from nekos, to werewolves, to even demons. As the creatures bid only one voice was loud enough to silence the others. It had a cold to be to it that made you almost shiver. The auctioneer announced 'SOLD' and a woman with the botom half of a snake came forward, with a smaller one like her trailing behind.
What do you do?

Scenario 2
You worked for Viper as her slave, well, one of them. You had always worked hard and helped the other slaves when they needed it. You were good, you'd never done anything wrong. So you didn't know why you were in the mess. Viper had her coils wrapped around your torso and was looking down at you with her cold, golden eyes. "You are going to come with me."
What do you do?