The Rockstar(F)

Name: "The name's Zoey Kitt. Everyone should know this by now."

Age: "I probably the youngest rockstar ever!" (18)

Gender: "I'm a girl! People think I should stick to playing with dolls and baking, but I don't have time for that."

Looks: "You checkin' me out?" She jokes.

Powers: "Not a clue

Powers: "Not a clue." (She was born with the voice of a siren and can play any instrument as long as she sees someone play it once)

Hobbies: "I love rockin' out and hangin' with my fans."

Personality: "I'm kind of a party animal! I love meeting and helping my fans whenever I can."

Likes: "Helping my fans and I like to donate some of my money to charity! I also love making music."

Dislikes: "I don't like it when people hate on my music, or accuse me of lip syncing."

Species: "I'm human as far as I know." (Siren?)

Extra: "That's all!" (You're her biggest fan and it borders on the creepy side)

Theme song:

Sk8er Boi
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Scenario 1
You were at one of Zoey Kitts concerts, you had saved up for the past three months to afford it. You listened to her sing lots of songs the last one being Sk8er Boi. After the concert was over you went to find her, hoping to get some one on one time with her or at least a closer look.

What do you do?

Scenario 2
Zoey had snuck out in a disguise to look around and explore the town before she had to leave. One of her fans found her out and alerted others. Soon they had her cornered, taking pictures, asking for autographs, and asking personal questions. You just happened to be walking by when it happened.

What do you do?

Scenario 3
Make your own