The Aquarium(F)

Name: The scientist who found her stands in front of the tank. "I named her May." (Her name is Nerissa, they didn't ask her if she had a name)

Age: The scientist looks at his clip board. "I speculate she's about 16 years old." (She's 20, her species look like teens even in their 30s)

Gender: "She's definitely female."

Looks: He looks at her with pride in his eyes. "Isn't she beautiful? If you want a closer look it'll cost you twenty bucks for ten minutes."

Powers: "She has none that we know of but we're gonna do testing later

Powers: "She has none that we know of but we're gonna do testing later. I wound if she heals quickly, or can spend long periods of time in boiling water." (She can freeze and heat up water but can't withstand high or low water temperature. If her tail is dry it'll turn into legs and she can speak to sea creatures.)

Backstory: "I found her alone so I believe shes been alone all her life, and she doesn't seem to like me, though I can't see why." (She lived with her family before she was taken from her home. The day she was caught a net had gotten tangled around her tail and her little brother tried to cut her free, the scientist mistook him for a shark and shot him with a harpoon, killing him instantly. She's been afraid of him ever since and trys to avoid him the best she can)

Hobbies: "She seems to enjoy swimming." (She does and talking to fish)

Personality: "She seems to be very shy, secretive, and mysterious. She won't even talk to me, and it's starting to get on my nerves. Doesn't she know I own her?!" (She is very shy and quiet but if you manage to befriend her she is very happy, caring, kind, and loyal)

Likes: "She obviously like eating fish, what else would she eat?" (She doesn't like fish actually, she hates the taste and it's like cannibalism to her. She does like sweets and swimming. And maybe you."

Dislikes: "I don't think she has any." (She hates him and the taste of fish.)

Species: "Mermaid."

Extra: "That's on a need to know bases." (She will do anything to leave that place and she can sing really well)

Theme song:

Davey Jones - Lyrics
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Scenario 1

There is a new exhibit at the aquarium and you wanted to see it. You go to the aquarium to see a group of people surrounding a huge tank and a scientist standing in front of it. Inside the tank was a girl with white hair and blue eyes and a beautiful white tail. She had a shakle around her wrist chaining her to the bottom and she was yanking at it desperately. The kids start yelling and pounding on the glass, wanting a better look. This scares the girl and she tries to hide but the chain isn't long enough to reach a hiding spot. She swims to the bottom and curls up in a ball.

What do you do?

Scenario 2
Make your own