The 'Monster'(M)

Name: Eros

Age: really old, looks 20

Gender: male

Looks: "I wouldn't need my arrows to make you fall in love~"

Powers: he has two sets of arrows, a sharp gold set, and a blunt silver set, being hit with a gold arrow makes you fall in love with the first living thing you see, being hit with a silver arrow makes your heart ache so much you swear off love ete...

Powers: he has two sets of arrows, a sharp gold set, and a blunt silver set, being hit with a gold arrow makes you fall in love with the first living thing you see, being hit with a silver arrow makes your heart ache so much you swear off love eternally.

Personality: he can be flirtatious and seductive but when he's in love he is caring, kind, loving, and most of all, protective

Likes: messing with people, flirting, his arrows and you.

Dislikes: being betrayed,

Species: his of love, son of Aphrodite

Extra:

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

(This scenario is based around the legend of Eros and Psyche, you will be playing the roll of Psyche)

Scenario 1
You were a handsome Prince, loved by many. You were so handsome that people even started worship you as a god, instead if worshiping Aphrodite. However, despite being loved by all your people they didn't truly love you. You one day went to an Oracle and asked her if you'd ever find love. She told you that you would but only with a powerful monster that even the gods feared. You were taken to a cliff where Zeypher, the god of the West wind, took you to the home of the monster. It was a big elegant palace, made of marble and gold. "It's so wonderful to have you here." You heard a voice but no one was there. When you asked who the voice was he chuckled. "Ah, forgive me. I'm the monster you're destined to fall in love with. You're going to live here in my palace and I promise you'll be well taken care of by my servants but... You're not allowed to see me." A few months later you were enjoying your log when a couple of your siblings/friemds/whatever came to visit you. They claimed to be worried and divested that, what if this person was dangerous. They convinced you to sneak into his room at night and find out what he looked like and to kill him before he could kill you(and if your a uke or a seke your unborn child).
What do you do?

Scenario 2
Make your own