The 'Friends'(2)

Name: The blond is Dakota and the ravenette is Dimitri

Age: both 18

Gender: both male

Looks: Dimitri chuckles. "Our love is pure and strong." Dakota glances at you. "If you got a problem with it go cry to someone who cares."

Powers: they don't have any

Personality: Dimitri is very cocky and loves to pick on people. He doesn't really care for any one other than his 'friend'.
Dakota is cold and unforgiving if you hurt his 'friend'. He is very protective and closes himself off from anyone but his 'friend'.

Likes: they both like each other very much, sweets, and being alone together. They also love mature and animals but other than that, nothing.

Dislikes: they hate homophobes and their families. They each hate seeing the other hurt as well as seeing animals hurt, and being bothered by other people.

Species: both human

Extra: they were disowned by their families because of their relationship and Dimitri's older brother picks on them because of this

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Scenario 1
There they were, walking down the hall, holding hands. Dakota and Dimitri. You had heard they were disowned by their families and that they now lived on their own but this didn't seem to be a problem for them. They never got upset about this and their relationship was strong as ever. But their life wasn't a peaceful one. They were constantly being made fun of, though no one dared to throw a punch since Dakatoa could easily take on anyone in the school. You soon heard talk of the bullies trying to seperate the two and get Dimitri alone. He had done something to tick off their leader and they were gonna make him pay for it and it seemed like they would actually succeed. The next day Dakota was running around the school franticly because he couldn't find his partner. You knew where the bullies had taken him though.
What do you do?

Scenario 2
Make your own