Your Substitute Teacher(M)

(This is based off the anime 'Hitorijime My Hero')
Name: Jacob

Age: 20

Gender: male

Looks: "Perhaps you should pay less attention to how I look, and more attention to what I'm saying."

Powers: none

Powers: none

Personality: He's very stoic, and doesn't often show if he's feeling down or upset, but if you really know him you can tell when he's upset. He also love teasing his brother and friends, which includes you.

Likes: his brother, teasing his brother about his sexuality, teasing you, and teaching.

Dislikes: seeing his brother or you hurt, rebellious students, when you or his brother are angry at him, and surprisingly, smoking.

Species: human

Extra: he's a smoker, he's been trying to stop but it's easier said than done. He also used to fight gangs when he was younger and was called The Bear Killer

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

(There scenarios tie together, one is when you first meet him and the other is when he returns)

Scenario 1
Your teacher was absent today, the students were pretty excited about this and there was talk about your new teacher being hot. Your friend joked with you about asking the teacher out, that is until you saw him. He was indeed hot but... He was your best friends older brother. Your friend was quite surprised, as he had moved away a while ago and hadn't told anyone about coming back.
What do you do?

Scenario 2

You were the dog, or errand boy, for a gang. That mainly consisted if you buying them snacks and letting them crash at your place when they needed it. For a gang they were surprisingly kind to you, sure they acted tough but they never threatened you or treated you badly. You were going out to buy them snacks when one of them called you, sounding pretty terrified, telling you that someone called The Bear Killer had just taken out half their group. You had heard of The Bear Killer, he had quite the reputation among gangs.
What do you do?

Scenario 3
Make your own