The Boy With The Cuckoo Clock Heart(M)

Name: Jack

Age: 18

Gender: male

Looks: "Oh, you look interesting. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Powers: none

Powers: none

Personality: he's very curious for someone his age, and hes very friendly and kind

Likes: he doesn't really have any yet

Dislikes: the rules about his heart

Species: human

Extra: he was born on the coldest day of the year, his heart made of solid ice. The doctor removed his heart and replaced it with a small cuckoo cloak. His mother left him there with the female doctor, fearing for her reputation so the doctor raised him and have him three rules about his heart. 1. He must never touch the hands of his heart 2. He must never lose his temper 3. He could never fall in love. He has never left his house for his mother fears that the outside world could kill him.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Scenario 1
There was a fair going on and you had decided to go. You had just gotten some gotten candy when a male, about the age of 18, with fiery red hair and the greenest eyes you've ever seen, ran over to you. "Incredible, a cloud you can bite." His eyes were wide with wonder.
What do you do?

Scenario 2
There was a boy who had come to your school, he had hair like fire and eyes as green as emeralds, and the strangest thing about him was that he had a little cuckoo clock over his heart. He was picked on for this but no one ever told the teachers and the teachers who knew didn't care.
One day he wasn't in class, you got worried and went to look for him. You found him pressed to a wall by Joe, his main bully and the guy who has been persisting you for months, trying to get you to go out with him.
(Dis is Joe)

Jack was holding a small pink envelope with a heart on it and Joe snatched, throwing it away where it landed at your feet

Jack was holding a small pink envelope with a heart on it and Joe snatched, throwing it away where it landed at your feet. You could see it had your name written on it. Joe then proceeded to turn the hands of Jack's heart counter clockwise, making Jack cry out in pain.
What do you do?

Scenario 3
Make your own