The Good, The Bad, and You(2)

Name: (left to right) Gabby, Lisa

Age: both are 16

Gender: both are female

Looks: "Hey there handsome," She winks. "Wanna hang out with us?"

Powers: She can corrupt people and bend them to her will, she can summon hell hounds and show people their worst fears

Powers: She can corrupt people and bend them to her will, she can summon hell hounds and show people their worst fears. She can fly, see the purity of one's heart, summon a flaming sword of justice, and her halo can protect anyone from the corruption of a demon.

Hobbies: She loves picking fights and causing trouble, especially if it's for her sister, but it's nearly impossible for her to do that. Lisa loves to volunteer at homeless shelters, pet shelters, and orphanages. She also loves to bake and bring them cookies and other sweets. (Not to the animals though, she brings them pet treats)

Personality: Gabby is a very bad girl, she's cold, cruel, mean, harsh, and just the slightest bit insane. But if you earn her respect and look deeper, she can be kind and loyal. Lisa is the exact opposite of her sister, she kind, sweet, caring, loyal, protective, and innocent. She never does anything wrong, never gets mad, stays positive at all times, always shares, and makes friends with everyone she can.

Likes: Causing trouble, starting fights, stealing, picking on you, when you fight back, violence, violent video games, and getting you in trouble. Her sister, you, sweets, helping others, anything cute, and baking.

Dislikes: Getting caught, her sister, seeing anyone else hurt or pick on you, loosing a fight. Seeing her sister pick on you, when her sister gets in trouble, fighting, violence, seeing living things in pain.

Species: Hell Demon, Angel

Extra: Lisa can have a dark side to her if corrupted and was adopted by a god, Gabby is slowly corrupting her sister and trying to corrupt you And she is the adopted daughter of The Lord Of Hell.(not saying his name cause I don't want someone to complain) She wants to take over the world and turn it into her own hell to rule. even though they have different parents and powers they are, in fact, sisters. Their real parents are unknown.

Theme song:

Daughters of Darkness
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Scenario 1 (angels and demons in hiding)
You saw the twins everyday at school and you always had a hard time believing they're sisters. One's a pure angel, and the other is a demon from hęll (you have no idea how right that is). Gabby picked on you everyday and once she was done Lisa was always right there, ready to make you sweets and cheer you up. One day you saw them behind the school, fighting. You were ready to run out and help when they both started to glow, their true forms revealed. They started actually fighting, Gabby throwing all the blows and Lisa dodging and blocking, begging her sister to stop and just talk things out. Gabby landed one final hit, sending Lisa to the ground. Gabby snarled at her and said. "Next time, don't get in my way." Then she stormed off, leaving Lisa on the ground, struggling to get up.

What do you do?

Scenario 2
Make your own