Chance 2

That was the third time that dude from earlier had started walking over here and then turned around and I thought it was kinda cute that he seemed nervous, it was clear he wanted to talk to either me or Keyonna but he always seemed to change his mind. Keyonna was trying her hardest to get me to walk over there and talk to him but I was nervous too; what if I walked over there and the whole time he was looking at Keyonna then I would have to come up with something and I wasn't exactly the best liar in the world, plus he seemed to be with his friends and I didn't need witnesses to my possible embarrassment. Keyonna then came up with a plan to see who he was looking at, Keyonna pretended that she needed to go to the bathroom leaving me at the bar in ten seconds we were both going to look to see which direction he was staring.... okay moment of truth, I turned around and he was staring over at Keyonna who glanced back then kept walking.... Fuck I guess he was staring at Keyonna. I ordered me another drink and as soon as I went to pay for it a smooth chocolate hand came over my shoulder and placed a fifty dollar bill on the bar, I smelled him before I seen him and never in my life has a man my me hard just by the scent of his cologne.

"I've been waiting all night for your friend to get up..... I know it must've seemed weird, me walking back and forth but I wanted to make sure she was gone before coming to introduce myself. My name is Hakeem...." He said offering me his hand and I could already tell he was different than most dudes in here. "We kinda met earlier, I don't know if I did so but I'm sorry for running into you... I should've been paying more attention." He said.

"My name is Chance." I said taking his hand and I could just imagine all the things he could do with those..... no stop, you don't even know this dude like that.

"Chance...... I like that, it's different." Hakeem said running his tongue across his lips, damn everything about this man was sexy; his eyes, his tongue, his skin, his lips..... he started talking again but I was really distracted by his lips and at this point in time I just wanted him to........

"Put your lips anywhere on me......" I said out loud before I could stop myself. "Oh my god I didn't mean to say that." I said feeling my face burning with embarrassment.

"Actually you did.... and its coo, look I gotta get back to my brothers but take my number, call me anytime you want to talk or if you wanna hang out somewhere a lot less noisy and crowded." He said handing me a business card. "I'll see you at work on Monday, hopefully, sooner....." He said smiling suggestively.

"Wait you work there?" I asked trying to figure out how I was going to be able to function with this man in my building every day.

"You could say that.... make sure you use that number." He said winking at me and for a fraction of a second his eyes were pitch black but then they were normal, it must've been the lighting I thought to myself as I watched him walk away.

"Tell me again, when was the last time you and Tashawn had sex before he dumped your ass?" Keyonna asked walking back over.

"Umm what day is it......" I said counting on my fingers. "I think nine months.... going on ten." I said shaking my head and Keyonna rolled her eyes.

"Exactly my point....... see let Rashad had tried that shyt I would've left his ass after week two." Keyonna said and you know what they say speak of the devil and he shall appear because the next thing I knew Rashad was standing behind Keyonna with his hand around her neck.

"Rashad what? I didn't hear you Key, you wanna repeat that shyt again......." Rashad said and I stood up quickly ready for anything until I noticed Keyonna was smiling, then her face turned to a mask of pleasure as Rashad moved his hand under her dress. "Man, what I tell you about coming out the house with no panties on? I swear to god Key you got me ready to whip my dick out right here and fuck you in front of all these people." Rashad said sucking on Keyonna's neck. "Wassup Chance?" Rashad said nodding in my direction.