Tashawn 64

I flew to the outskirts of the city where the night sky was completely clear, I turned back into my human form and looked back, there was a storm over the city and my internal instincts were telling that it was natural. I knew leaving wasn't the smartest move but I was still trying to find myself, not in a magical sense because I already knew my role in the grand design... I needed to figure out who Tashawn was as a man and I couldn't do that if my every waking moment was spent training. I checked my watch to see what time it was, I wanted to make sure that I wasn't running late and if my watch was correct then I was two minutes early... I really hoped this dude didn't keep me waiting because if he was going to be wasting my time I could've spent a few more minutes with Chance.... hell I would've settled for even a few more seconds. Leaving him would always be the biggest regret of my life, destiny pulled away from him and if I had a say in the matter I would've told destiny to get fucked and they could take this power I was given if it meant I could spend the rest of my life with Chance... I tensed up as something moved in the distance, I had the eyes of a falcon so it was easy for me to see the eagle flying towards me. The eagle a graceful dive and at the last second pulled up before transforming into Cato, I should've known he'd be right on time.......

"Are you sure you wanna do this? I mean training with an Archangel is something that not many people get to experience... you could live a hundred thousand lives and never get this opportunity again." Cato said.

"I understand that but my godly powers are just one half of who I am... I need to understand who I am as a man, I'll be sure to train while I'm away but I can't do that if Tashawn still has doubts.... that is in direct contrast with Horus." I said looking down at my hands.

"Completely understandable.... aight so I'll help you out, between Argentina and Brazil lies a place called Iguazu Falls, probably one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen.... which reminds me, I gotta take Jalen there. Anyway, go there and as the sun rises you'll see him...Xochipilli, the patron god of gays, he's a little eccentric but he's good at helping people discover who they are." Cato said. "Oh, you might wanna take him a gift as well.... he's called the Prince of Flowers so that should tell you what kind of gift to bring him."

"Thanks.... you'll look after them, right? Chosen, Aiden, Nikki, and even Walter..... despite everything he's done, Walter is still family." I said and Cato nodded. "Also, keep an eye on those demons..... maybe Chosen trust them but at the end of the day they're still demons." I said quietly.

"Don't worry, I'll probably be down to check on you in a few weeks..... but I should get back, that storm.... it feels...... familiar and it seems to be getting worse." Cato said looking back at the city as lightning crashed over the city. "I have to investigate because something......." Before he finished his sentence Cato was in the form of an eagle and flying off towards the city leaving me wondering if I had made the right decision in leaving..... it was too late to turn back now though, faster than thought I was in the form of a falcon; flying south towards the one person who I believed would help me figure out who I was as a person.......

IGUAZU FALLS